May 03, 2024, 08:59:54 am

Author Topic: [Operator Application] - Redchecks  (Read 2921 times)

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator Application] - Redchecks
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 08:53:20 pm »
Thank you to all :)

Wakkorotti, I do try and keep a mature approach to people in-game even when they do annoy either myself or other people, but as I have no control of them I am unable to stop them from annoying people by griefing and/or constant foul language and insults towards one-another. And again the reason you haven't seen me may be due to the time-zone or coincidence... Thank you once again :)

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 01:01:24 am »
Reading this application somehow reminds me of my own application. I've never seen you in-game, but I can say that this application does radiate a bit of maturity. I hope you're as mature in-game ;)

Good luck with your application.

Oh and lLLEGAL, time is not the biggest factor in gaining the trust of someone. The things that affect trust the most are your own actions towards a person or a community. I myself gained the trust of this community in a relevantly short time and I am still very glad that the people did and still do trust me with keeping the server in order along with the whole amazing Operator team we have.
Sigh once again miscommunication occurs.. I meant that I did not see him in action, so I do not know if he is trustworthy... And just curious, how long after joining did u get Operator?

Victor1261

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 02:54:55 am »
Sorry for being off topic but is that actually true? 100,000 posts and you become new owner of opticraft?

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 02:58:30 am »
Sorry for being off topic but is that actually true? 100,000 posts and you become new owner of opticraft?
It's just a joke by Relkeb...

piazza

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2011, 02:14:22 pm »
i wish you good luck redcheeks! ;D
when theres a videogame , theres a piazza

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 07:05:02 pm »
gl red. i support you
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 05:25:29 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected.

Thank you for your application.