May 03, 2024, 11:27:15 pm

Author Topic: New old guy  (Read 2069 times)

Razor118171

• View Profile
New old guy
« on: July 15, 2011, 09:11:59 am »
Hey fellas, I've been playing Minecraft for a while now and I wanted to show some of work. I used to be in some other servers, like Tuxcraft and Utopia. I have a knack of sorts when it comes to building mazes and labyrinths, among some other structures. Guess being a design student helps.
Please take care of me!

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Re: New old guy
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 10:03:24 am »
Yea, welcome to OptiCraft! We will take good care of you! I suggest you build on member worlds as your works are unlikely to be griefed there! Hope you stay in this awesome server, and make yourself at home, or rather, make yourself a home!(I copied this phrase from someone else^^)

Razor118171

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 10:13:06 am »
Yea, welcome to OptiCraft! We will take good care of you! I suggest you build on member worlds as your works are unlikely to be griefed there! Hope you stay in this awesome server, and make yourself at home, or rather, make yourself a home!(I copied this phrase from someone else^^)
Thanks, I already got started, no labyrinth like I wanted, but a small village, complete with stone wall and Watchtower. Go have a look!

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:14:29 am »
You need to tell me where it is located, eg at members3, At the far right corner, etc...

LLdragon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 01:13:47 pm »
plz unbanned me and how to ?

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:22 pm »