May 07, 2024, 12:27:19 pm

Author Topic: Introducing Myself!  (Read 1039 times)

footballc

• View Profile
Introducing Myself!
« on: July 15, 2011, 04:29:31 pm »
Hi everyone footballc Here one of the newest members to Minecraft.

My Name is Michael i am big fan and player of Online Games i don't see the point of playing games with having any competition or People to play the gmes with( I am not competitive) I mean it in a fun way. I have enjoyed my time so far on yuor Free Minecraft(Love that it's a free one) In November when i ge the payed version(YIPPE) i might look for an Opticraft Dev Server one?(If it's around). I had a go at your mumble server(The weird thing was it say it didn't connect but then it said connecting. Damn i got pared By Mumble what an all time low) :(. I saw on Mumble no-one was on it and then i didn't understand how to talk on it(Would of helped if i did. What's the point of going on a talking website if you don't know how to talk no it The point is theres no point). Well anyway i guess only ForsakenEden would know of me because he's the only one i talked tooor More liked asked loads of questions too(Sorry about that). I think i am a fun person to talk to and to enjoy gaming with.(Except if you make me angry because... Then i'll go Jackie Chan's Rabbit on your ass) I like Wabbits(Not a spelling mistake to me). I strangely enough don't talk much i like to focus and concetrate on getting to my goal which is right now finishing my Rad Tower On And Island on The Member World and another exicting and breath taking thing about me is Umm.... i forgot :(

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:53 am »
Yea I like multiplayer games too! High five! Lol! Enjoy yourself on this server!

Spikezombie

• What does it SAY?! What does it SAY?!
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing Myself!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 01:59:16 am »
Hey, footballc. The name's Spike. Enjoy the server!