Re: Pce
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 05:40:07 am »
Gonna have to agree with Relkeb and Spartan on this :\

Oh well, if you want to leave it's of course your choice.  Farewell

Xoiiku

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 06:56:39 am »
I think there are some people in our community that could learn to communicate and disagree in a more civil and respectful way. There are also a couple of choice individuals that attempt to project an air of knowing everything and speaking for the server as a whole. I'm not at all interested in calling people out, mostly because I have no interest in participating in drama as some people are willfully immune to reason and/or any sort of critical feedback. Worse there are those that are being jerks on purpose because they think it's funny, it makes them feel clever and superior to other people (see:troll).

However, not saying anything and seeing people leave over... misunderstandings and unchecked lameness ...irritates me. For my part, I would like to be part of a diverse and creative community. I find it relaxing and fun to see people be creative, all the drama and nonsense, I could do without.

That said, just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view, doesn't mean they are close minded or that they represent the server as a whole. Also, I think people that show their feelings are much more admirable than those of us that are more callous and cynical. However, being thin-skinned will not serve anyone well in life. So, I don't recommend trying to misconstrue my condemnation of trolls as advocating for being a ninny.

It also might be useful to consider the concept of the vocal minority vs the silent majority. Anyway, I've probably written far more than most will bother reading or will turn out to be useful.

People, be decent to each other.  >:(

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 09:00:18 am by Xoiiku »

Implosions

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 07:07:36 am »
Anyway, I've probably written far more than most will bother reading or will turn out to be useful.

On the contrary, I think it was a much needed post.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 09:41:17 pm »
Anyway, I've probably written far more than most will bother reading or will turn out to be useful.

On the contrary, I think it was a much needed post.
i agree totaly

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~