May 15, 2024, 05:24:40 am

Author Topic: COME ON MEN operator sucks ....  (Read 1420 times)

thenetfuture

• View Profile
COME ON MEN operator sucks ....
« on: August 09, 2011, 07:57:38 pm »
Me and my friend was building a hugh village with 4 hotels, pool, heliport ...... really hugh

and xginger_masterx , mattylane DESTROY EVERYTHING, 4 hrs of work man, i cant believe this... if the OP cant conect during the day, i have time, this is stupid, someone do something great to be promoted to go to a map that STUPID KIDS LIKE THIS cant come, and we cant finish the first work ....

<Bad words>

« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:45:32 pm by thenetfuture »

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Re: COME ON MEN operator sucks ....
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:29:31 pm »
If you're looking for a promotion for this, my advice would be to clean up your act first. Using that type of language against anyone is unfit.

apij4125

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 08:38:01 pm »
Edited the bad language.

turtleman918

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 10:43:04 pm »
Youre already a recruit... an op cant do anything else to rank you ingame, for the next rank, builder, you have to apply here on the forums. Go to applications>start a new topic>Follow builder app format>submit. Think and get more information about the server before raging and calling names....

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 12:54:41 am »
If this is still on a map than it can be fixed anyway. Build a bridge and get over it.

JKA

thenetfuture

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 03:38:23 am »
Well i think is my fault, i want to buy something new and great with a friend, a "guest" friend, so we could not go to a recruiter map....

I learn the mistake, now they delete de hole deal, i will be done in a map with NO GUESTS.... Learned :D