May 14, 2024, 10:45:01 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] RealCreativity  (Read 645 times)

RealCreativity

• View Profile
[BUILDER] RealCreativity
« on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:50 pm »
Ingame name: RealCreativity
Briefly describe all your creations: I create a lot of houses, not for me, but for others. And recently I created a Hourglass with a Zombie Inside, a Hotel, a Train Station and a Island.
What worlds are the creations on: I have my houses in Guest (but millions of griefers destroy it day after day) the Hourglass in Recruit15, the Hotel in Recruit15, The Train Station and the Island in Recruit.
Links to screenshots of the creation: Photos
Names of players who helped contribute: ForsakenEden, with the construction of Zombie. And the Sku11hax helping me to build quickly.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruiter.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Guys, I have a lot to build for the people of this server. Recently I helped many people to build their houses and other things. I love this server, and be promoted to Builder will be of great help to me.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

Sku11hax

• Tricked
    • View Profile
    • Youtube:)
Re: [BUILDER] RealCreativity
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 08:00:56 pm »
Good guy
Good stuff
+thumbs up
-"So how do I look?"
 -"Like one of the bad guys"

asmdz

• View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] RealCreativity
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 08:13:34 pm »
I would like to see some more detail in your builds and you need to build more. Also i can see that you and Sk11hax built the hotel, the train station and the island together. I think you are getting closer but try to build your next few creations alone.

Rejected