June 17, 2024, 03:01:52 pm

Author Topic: OPs please read  (Read 1333 times)

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
OPs please read
« on: July 05, 2011, 05:11:42 pm »
okay, im kinda mad that there was OPs/OP on (not gonna name) and people was being griefed, and they didnt do anything. I dont know if you didnt hear them yell for help or what, but yea people got griefed when a OP/OPs where on (and yes, they werent AFK)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: OPs please read
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 05:22:10 pm »
Usually 90% of the time ops are busy, read this before writing this topic - http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,2817

Ops aren't robots, they sometimes can't listen too.

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 05:26:38 pm »
(1) didnt know there was a Post, my bad (2) its just that isnt it a Ops job to get rid of griefers? (and to help people)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 05:48:41 pm »
Op's are only human. With tons of griefers and so little OP's it's surprising that they do as great of a job as they do.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 05:55:46 pm »
Op's are only human. With tons of griefers and so little OP's it's surprising that they do as great of a job as they do.
i know they are only humans, and they dont do a great job, they do a awesome job, but lets just forget this post shall we? i dont feel like being the bad guy XD  ;)
Holy balls.