May 21, 2024, 01:40:06 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] ForsakenEden  (Read 1054 times)

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] ForsakenEden
« on: July 07, 2011, 12:33:15 am »
Ingame name: ForsakenEden
Breifly describe all your creations: Bank, Twin Towers, Giant Invaders Game Screen, Super Sonic, Regular Sonic, Mario (4 o them), Zelda, The ghost from mario, bomb from mario, yoshi, Megaman, Duke Nukem, Goomba, and Maro mushroom (green), a hotel with a japenese style village on top.
What worlds are the creations on: All on member, except bank. Bank is on recruit.
Where abouts can they be found?: Bank: walk straight out. Its dead center of map. Twin Towers are left of spawn (member), Invader, middle left wall of member spawn. The rest are under a sprite sign pointing down to my builds. Or follow main path and it should be on your left. Japanese hotel is at end of main path in member look up (cant miss it).
Links to screenshots of the creation:
http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa431/FuzzyBunny008/
Name of players who helped contribute: Erikcho97, and soulknightGT
What is your curren rank in opticraft?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I love to help people, especiall ops. With teleport it will be easier to find greifed people. Lets build a better tomorrow! ;)
Do you agree with our terms (http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: yes
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:51:06 am by ForsakenEden »
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER] ForsakenEden
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 12:50:51 am »
I like the "BankCraft" the best, and i like the name,and inside =3 hope you get builder *hits the support button*  ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

ForsakenEden

• "One more block closer to world domination!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 12:52:26 am »
thanks dude, did you see my jap village yet cus its insanely awesome! lol
One more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block, okay one more block. Done! :D

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 01:02:04 am »
I like your japanese village

really cool

good luck!  :D

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 01:59:29 am »
thanks dude, did you see my jap village yet cus its insanely awesome! lol
no i did not...   ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:23:21 am »
Wow... I can see that you were a busy, busy, busy individual with that japanese town there... and that is exactly what we like to see here! Progress and effort. ;D

Accepted. Nice work.