May 02, 2024, 09:21:39 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] lLLEGAL  (Read 1093 times)

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] lLLEGAL
« on: July 16, 2011, 08:08:27 am »
Ingame name: lLLEGAL (First letter is L, not I)
Briefly describe all your creations: Finally completed the hotel, Operator Token of Appreciation, Jet pack, rocket- ALL IN ONE! The second thing is the igloo. It has a small garden, and I particularly like the mixture of water and lava at the front. It may not be much, but the creations themselves took a lot of time and creativity, qualitites a builder should have. Last is the zombie army attacking the Operator, zombies representing Griefers.
What worlds are the creations on: Member3 for the Hotel, Member5 for the igloo. Recruit for the zombie army.
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: Xeadin helped my move the Operator from members.
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit.
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I received many calls for help while building, and I hope that I can get this builder rank to help my Operator application so that I can help the community. Also, the images are placed in this post for the Operator/Admin's convenience, but if it disrupts anyone, the Operators may want to remove them/ change them. Thanks. Xeadin promised to check this app for me.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:12:21 am by lLLEGAL »

Sku11hax

• Tricked
    • View Profile
    • Youtube:)
Re: [BUILDER] lLLEGAL
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 12:54:40 am »
The things you have done right now look good but you could make some more stuff in my opinion this just isn't enough for Builder..
Also the screenshots are a little bad so i can't see everything that good...
Build more and good luck!
(This is just my opinion, It's the Operator's descicion)
By the way... aren't you still applying for OP?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:58:13 am by Sku11hax »
-"So how do I look?"
 -"Like one of the bad guys"

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 02:08:33 am »
The things you have done right now look good but you could make some more stuff in my opinion this just isn't enough for Builder..
Also the screenshots are a little bad so i can't see everything that good...
Build more and good luck!
(This is just my opinion, It's the Operator's descicion)
By the way... aren't you still applying for OP?
Thanks, but I need builder tO be Operator...

heirre

• Heirre the great griefer hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 02:32:11 am »
While i like most of your creations, and i like the way you design things, i dont think it is quite enough to be made a builder.
Also please note that im pretty sure you would have to be builder for a few days before becoming an operator, so i dont think you should have made both applications at once.
Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion, and ultimately it is the operators choice.
good luck
do not come between the operator and his preeeey (aka a griefer)

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 05:09:55 am »
While i like most of your creations, and i like the way you design things, i dont think it is quite enough to be made a builder.
Also please note that im pretty sure you would have to be builder for a few days before becoming an operator, so i dont think you should have made both applications at once.
Please keep in mind that this is just my opinion, and ultimately it is the operators choice.
good luck
Oh... I will still try my best anyway ^^

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 11:09:08 am »
Yes, you need to challenge yourself with more quality builds. Quantity is good, but is not the only thing we look for in an application. You need to show more detail and put forth more effort into your builds.

Rejected, but you are showing greater promise :)