May 06, 2024, 02:28:01 pm

Author Topic: PeDoBeAr75 [Builder APP]  (Read 539 times)

PeDoBeAr75

• View Profile
PeDoBeAr75 [Builder APP]
« on: August 03, 2011, 02:03:54 am »
Ingame name:PeDoBeAr75

Briefly describe all your creations: Well in my spare time i made a Pedobear :) my favorite project considering it has to do with my name.Then i have a rubix cube i wanted to do a idea where it just keep going down and down till the rubix cube was done but i didnt have space so i made 2 rubix cubes one fixed one unfixed. If you've ever actully played Minecraft you will know the items i have made this was something i thought out thinking it would probably be cool so i made them and it looks pretty cool within the game :). And lastly i have made Mario on A gokart From the old series of Mario Kart its was a funny thing cause i had just played Mario Kart and it made me thing hey why not make this so there it is :).

What worlds are the creations on:Recruit

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j449/PeDoBeAr75/

Names of players who helped contribute:No one helped

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Umm not much to say really i just hope to become a builder soon. so then after that i may become a Op later on so i can help out with all the griefers and otherwise people who need help, or need me to check something out for them that they have made. if that doesnt happen i will be happy being a builder, until i get to Crafter.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?:I surely do :).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 02:31:39 am by PeDoBeAr75 »

lLLEGAL

• Recruit Operator
  • Champion Member
  • Legacy.
    • View Profile
Re: PeDoBeAr75 [Builder APP]
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:54:51 am »
Good sprites and rubix cube, but build more stuff eg houses or castles. Rejected for now, but you show great promise! Try to build bigger!