May 05, 2024, 04:07:48 pm

Author Topic: [Builder application] Gintoss (2)  (Read 517 times)

gintoss

• View Profile
[Builder application] Gintoss (2)
« on: June 26, 2011, 12:59:53 am »
Oops missed the template, I am sorry:

Ingame name: Gintoss
Briefly describe all your creations: I made floating aztec style ruins in the sky with a giant pyramid with a maze and a private room on top
What worlds are the creations on: I made my first 3 aztec houses and a giant pyramid (connected to each other) in the sky too on the /guest server. Then i got promoted to recruit because it was pretty big for one person i think... Then griefers deleted most of my pyramid and i destroyed it, and made an exact replica on /recruit. (If you are looking for it, it's at the right wall in the sky.)
Links to screenshots of the creation: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/minecrafttemplegintoss2.png/
Names of players who helped contribute: I made this all by myself (biggest part even twice.)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I have no problem with doing boring long work. And my ruins are not finished just yet, I plan on making more houses around the temple and play a bit with waterways.
Do you agree with our terms Yes!

And excuses for not uploading the image here, but my image doesnt appear if i do it with the image tags.
+ additional excuses for not using this template before.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:02:02 am by gintoss »

marshytheman

• No-special-tag-operator
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder application] Gintoss (2)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 01:32:39 am »
I have seen the pyramid, but try to make about 3-4 more creations, as one is not quite enough.
In Soviet Russia you welcome the server!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder application] Gintoss (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 03:53:48 am »
Rejected.

Please build more in your next application. Keep the good designs too, they're great.

---><--- Click the monkey