June 17, 2024, 05:05:30 pm

Author Topic: Nick3306 Guitar covers  (Read 5203 times)

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
Re: Nick3306 Guitar covers
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 09:45:29 pm »
Recorder- Learned Lion King by ear
Trombone- Not to be self conceived but I am extremely good at it, no joke (explains my signature :P)
Euphonium/Baritone B.C.- Very good at like the Trombone mostly because it's the same pitch and key
Piano- Good-ish
Guitar- Learning, I might put up some YouTube videos
Harmonica- If I had a good full scaled/trigger harmonica I'd probably be a lot better

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 01:54:25 am »
I just did the welcome home by metallica intro solo. I played both guitar parts all the way through.
See below
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 04:46:31 pm by Nick3306 »
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 03:01:27 pm »
i use my favorite instrument (voicebox) to make anoying elivator music, which sets my personality, random ;P

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 01:45:42 am »
-Flute (its easy(except for sharps xD)
Flute (so easy)

Go Flute :) What grades you guys at?
Claw
EDIT: Wait, is that too offtopic for offtopic?
I'm in 11th and I dont know if its too offtopic for offtopic i didn't know you can get that far offtopic when your already offtopic

Juls|Azzathel

• Redstone. LOVE IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 01:59:23 am »
6th  ::)

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 06:54:45 am »
Flute (so easy)

Claw
I'm in 11th and I dont know if its too offtopic for offtopic i didn't know you can get that far offtopic when your already offtopic

Wow... you must be good if you got to grade 11 when the top is 8... :(
Claw

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 04:19:42 pm »
Flute (so easy)

Claw

Claw
What? Grade 11 is junior year in highschool.
And stop putting claw at the end of your posts!

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 04:45:09 pm »
Flute (so easy)

Claw

Claw
What? Grade 11 is junior year in highschool.
And stop putting claw at the end of your posts!

Oooh right... Different use of word. In England we have a music grade system. Not like grades as in school year.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 02:08:41 am »
I re uploaded the welcome home intro solo because the last one i did was really sloppy. Plus i wanted to try out my new recording gear  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqvnDArwy4k

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2011, 06:16:38 am »
I re uploaded the welcome home intro solo because the last one i did was really sloppy. Plus i wanted to try out my new recording gear  ;D

How do you get your recordings to come out so clean? I was going to put a little recording of me playing Creed to show how much I suck but It didn't come out very clean, so then I took out my Euphonium, seeing as I'm entering my 5th year as a trombonist and they are nearly the same so I'm really good at it. But then I recorded that, and it sounded all air-ish, not to be self-conceived but I don't sound like that, and it also had a tone resembling that of a distortioned guitar.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:16 am »
I re uploaded the welcome home intro solo because the last one i did was really sloppy. Plus i wanted to try out my new recording gear  ;D

How do you get your recordings to come out so clean? I was going to put a little recording of me playing Creed to show how much I suck but It didn't come out very clean, so then I took out my Euphonium, seeing as I'm entering my 5th year as a trombonist and they are nearly the same so I'm really good at it. But then I recorded that, and it sounded all air-ish, not to be self-conceived but I don't sound like that, and it also had a tone resembling that of a distortioned guitar.
I used a digital interface for my last video. It basically hooks your guitar( and other instruments) to your computer. And i used amplitube 3 for both my clean and distorted guitars. i also used amplitube 3 to record this. Recording sound with a camera or computer mic is always going to have bad results.

Bad thing is ,interfaces aren't cheap, i got mine used for $80. If you watch my earlier videos i was just using my laptops webcam to record the sound out of my line 6 amp and it sounds pretty bad.

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 08:00:44 am »
I re uploaded the welcome home intro solo because the last one i did was really sloppy. Plus i wanted to try out my new recording gear  ;D

I used a digital interface for my last video. It basically hooks your guitar( and other instruments) to your computer. And i used amplitube 3 for both my clean and distorted guitars. i also used amplitube 3 to record this. Recording sound with a camera or computer mic is always going to have bad results.

Bad thing is ,interfaces aren't cheap, i got mine used for $80. If you watch my earlier videos i was just using my laptops webcam to record the sound out of my line 6 amp and it sounds pretty bad.
line 6 is the best thats what i have, the guitar didnt sound too bad and my euph sounded better with a headset but still pretty suckish. Im gonna try my headset next to my amp today ( since its 4:00am :P)

omaroo2

• OptiCraft's Pharaoh.
  • PSN: UnlimitedEra Steam: UnlimitedEra
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2011, 04:36:19 pm »
Make a cover for this song cannon ball Rock...