May 10, 2024, 01:44:46 pm

Author Topic: LulzSec is done.  (Read 4388 times)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: LulzSec is done.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 06:05:32 pm »
Acutally Lolzsec didn't do it too the game sites, Anonymous did and they masked themselves as Lolzsec... Lolzsec got into the government database and leaked the info -.-
Hack groups dont mask themselves as other hack groups, the only reason these kids are doing this is for attention so there is no point in masking yourself as another group because then you dont get the attention. People that say its for a good reason are blind.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

Magnetstudio

• I do free web design pm me
    • View Profile
    • PORTFOLIO
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2011, 06:06:59 pm »
"Hack groups don't mask themselves"

Bullshit... Why do u think its taking the government forever to track them..

Jesus are u thick -.-

by the way... other hack groups joined in with Lolzsec Look on their twitter :/ an Iranian one joined in etc.

So yes. They do.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 06:09:48 pm by Magnetstudio »
- Webdesigner and CEO at MagnetDesigns

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2011, 06:09:46 pm »
"Hack sites don't mask themselves"

Bullshit... Why do u think its taking the government forever to track them..

Jesus are u thick -.-

by the way... other hack groups joined in with Lolzsec Look on their twitter :/ an Iranian one joined in etc.

So yes. They do.

Lmfao i said they dont mask themselves as other hack sites. Maybe if you read the rest of what i said it would make sense. Im saying that they dont hack someone and say it was another hack group. The whole point of this amature hacking is for recognition.

Magnetstudio

• View Profile
    • PORTFOLIO
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2011, 06:11:08 pm »
1) if its amateur hacking how come they got into the US Database?
2) They do -.- Anonymous is a little group of people who believe they are part of lolzsec and call themself lolzsec, they are defined at Anonymous...

Srsly..

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2011, 06:12:48 pm »
Look before you even go accusing me of being a dirty hacker just shut up and realise your wrong :/

Lulzsec did it because of the Government, It was a message to them. Jesus There was a huge campaign about it.
2ndly The kid that got arrested wasn't the head of Lolzsec.. if anything he was hardly anything to do with them.

Lol you think ddosing sites is a good way to get back at the government. "hey we sure showed them, they couldn't use their site for hours!"

Please tell me the reason they released a bunch of innocent peoples emails and passwords?

Anonymous hack groups like these are pathetic, they think they are doing good when in reality no one is on their side but them.

Not pathetic at all. They made security companies realize they had flaws. It's showing that the companies are not secure and they are a good group. They could be assholes and charge everybody's credit cards on PSN but instead they didn't. You really shouldn't argue on a topic that you know nothing about considering you thought that they arrested their leader.

Magnetstudio

• View Profile
    • PORTFOLIO
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2011, 06:13:36 pm »
Look before you even go accusing me of being a dirty hacker just shut up and realise your wrong :/

Lulzsec did it because of the Government, It was a message to them. Jesus There was a huge campaign about it.
2ndly The kid that got arrested wasn't the head of Lolzsec.. if anything he was hardly anything to do with them.

Lol you think ddosing sites is a good way to get back at the government. "hey we sure showed them, they couldn't use their site for hours!"

Please tell me the reason they released a bunch of innocent peoples emails and passwords?

Anonymous hack groups like these are pathetic, they think they are doing good when in reality no one is on their side but them.

Not pathetic at all. They made security companies realize they had flaws. It's showing that the companies are not secure and they are a good group. They could be assholes and charge everybody's credit cards on PSN but instead they didn't. You really shouldn't argue on a topic that you know nothing about considering you thought that they arrested their leader.

^^^^^

Thus a great post is born

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2011, 06:19:14 pm »
1) if its amateur hacking how come they got into the US Database?
2) They do -.- Anonymous is a little group of people who believe they are part of lolzsec and call themself lolzsec, they are defined at Anonymous...

Srsly..
Weird, cause they denied getting into the database........

Oh and if lulzsec was so good why did this happen?
http://thedailyattack.com/2011/06/22/team-poison-pwnz-lulzsec/

And @ corourke if you truly believe that they were doing good with hacking sony, i truly feel sorry for you.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2011, 06:21:08 pm »

There are better ways to show security flaws, they could have went to saony and said, "hey we found a flaw in your security" but no they stole endless amounts of private details from them, your argument is pathetic.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2011, 06:22:20 pm »
Once again im locking a topic to stop arguments, please dont post in a topic if you knoe its going to provoke heated responses