May 13, 2024, 05:42:17 am

Author Topic: [Builder] II_Zero_II  (Read 663 times)

II_Zero_II

• Divides by Zero Daily
    • View Profile
[Builder] II_Zero_II
« on: June 07, 2011, 08:54:23 am »
ok first off i read that i should be a recruit for at least 3 days, but in game Xeadin said its not always necessary just usually a good idea to give the player time to create more builds. my biodome included in the pictures ranked me to recruit 6/6/11 and i've made 2 wallsign/pics and a boat and another rather large building since then. So if its possible that an exception to the 3 days can be made i'd like to continue submitting my builder application. If exceptions are not allowed then i'll patiently wait till then and you can disregaurd this app. Thank you in advance ^_^

Ingame name: II_Zero_II

Briefly describe all your creations: Bio-dome (stone bowl with a glass dome grass trees water and a house inside), rather large but not huge courthouse with my name on it along with proper use of lava and water, a slender yet multilevel ship with smokestack and smoke, 2 signs (one reads "I Win" the other a rather comical one i made using someones signature that i saw on forums of stickfigure "this is sparta" *kicks into well* theme.

What worlds are the creations on:  World -   Member in the back left corner from the spawn

Links to screenshots of the creation: hopefully enough but not too many pix (8 Total) : http://min.us/mvoiyKM

Names of players who helped contribute: Me, Myself, and I (but seriously nobody just me :P )

What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit

Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Ramen = FTW, and if i dont get accepted no harm, but maybe some constructive critisism sent my way would be nice, so i know what goal to set for myself to achieve builder rank and beyond ^_^

Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes, i agree.

Ramkitty

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] II_Zero_II
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 02:45:43 pm »
this is not the case you have to wait three days after becoming a recruit to post a builder application.

Rejected for now, wait the required time and post another application

-Ramkitty