May 05, 2024, 11:41:28 am

Author Topic: Operator Application - bruinsfan  (Read 1605 times)

bruinsfan

• View Profile
Operator Application - bruinsfan
« on: May 24, 2011, 01:29:02 pm »
Name: My name is Danny.
Timezone: My timezone is EST.
Join date: The joining date is Tuesday May 24, 2011 at 9:20 AM.
Forum Join date:The forum join date was Tuesday May 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM.
Current rank: My current rank is the lowest which is builder I believe.
Reason for application: I would like to apply for operator because I am very skilled at doing this job. There are MANY people who grief and they even grieved many of my really good works. I just want to help too.
Why you should become an operator: I would like to be an operator because I would like to help OptiCraft and kick out those grievers. Like I said previously, I am very skilled at doing this certain type of job.
Have you been temp-op before?: No, I believe that I have not been temp-op before.
Extra information: Here are some of my works (many of them got grieved from those assholes  :P) :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/mc1j.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/mc2m.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/861/mc3q.png/

As you can see, I create many cool entrances, walls, buildings, castles, etc. But many of my cooler works got grieved once again. xD

Thanks all.

Tyler2803

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - bruinsfan
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 08:25:07 pm »
If i'm correct you must be at least recruit to apply for op and you are a member
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:25:09 pm by Tyler2803 »

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 09:54:08 pm »
If i'm correct  you must be at least recruit to apply for op and you are a member

Thats correct I think. You should either be a friendly/helpful/knows the ops well/mature etc. recruit or the same sort of builder.
Claw

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 12:44:26 am »
pshhh if this guy is a bruins fan, he must be pretty sweet

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 04:57:58 am »
If i'm correct  you must be at least recruit to apply for op and you are a member

Thats correct I think. You should either be a friendly/helpful/knows the ops well/mature etc. recruit or the same sort of builder.
Claw
You can even apply when you are a guest.

Tyler2803

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 07:24:54 am »

Claw
Really that's new to me okay then

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 04:03:54 pm »

Claw

And you think any guest ever will or has been successful? (Not including people that know admins+ before joining ;) )
Claw

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 04:52:24 pm »

Claw

And you think any guest ever will or has been successful? (Not including people that know admins+ before joining ;) )
Claw
I didn't say that I supported the idea of guests applying for op, I just said that it's politically correct for guests to apply.

I just don't support it for the sheer fact that ops or admins just don't trust guests that much.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 06:21:27 pm »

Claw

Claw
I didn't say that I supported the idea of guests applying for op, I just said that it's politically correct for guests to apply.

I just don't support it for the sheer fact that ops or admins just don't trust guests that much.

Not really, if a random stranger walked into your "group" of friends, who have been there for longer, would you trust him immediatly?
Claw

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 12:57:37 am »
Hmm... this is a tough one... I'd have to say try going for recruit first before going for the gold right off the bat ;)

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 02:40:33 pm »
Unfortunately, rejected.