May 28, 2024, 10:14:58 pm

Author Topic: Its the Captain =D  (Read 1966 times)

CaptainJSparrow

• View Profile
Its the Captain =D
« on: May 29, 2011, 08:00:01 pm »
Hellow best Classic Server on Miunecraft. I love Opticraft, love the anitgrief system and the ops are brilliant. anyways on to me, got not much to say but im the captain that likes making BIG and TAW Buildings. Not much of a speller but i try to keep my grammar nice in most cases. I hope to be able to contribute well to Opticraft and make some big things in there =D. My first building was is the "Hotel 101", which can be found if you head North East of the spawn until you reach the east wall bounderied where the legendary skull art is on, just in front of it is my huge hotel, fulll with 8 different detailed rooms with epic design and an extra 3 levels above the skyscraper currently unacessable (i havnt finished yet while writing this at the time).
Hope to see big projects going on, as i like big stuff.

Captain Out  :D  ;)
 :P

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
Re: Its the Captain =D
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:32:57 pm »
lol i just watched 3 of your movies and i'm going to the 4th tomorrow xD

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 12:55:27 am »
Terrewee, the classic joker :P

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 11:00:15 pm »
Welcome to opticraft!

---><--- Click the monkey

Gurjot0

• I'm Gurjot0, and your Bob :)!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 04:30:14 am »
Hellow best Classic Server on Miunecraft. I love Opticraft, love the anitgrief system and the ops are brilliant. anyways on to me, got not much to say but im the captain that likes making BIG and TAW Buildings. Not much of a speller but i try to keep my grammar nice in most cases. I hope to be able to contribute well to Opticraft and make some big things in there =D. My first building was is the "Hotel 101", which can be found if you head North East of the spawn until you reach the east wall bounderied where the legendary skull art is on, just in front of it is my huge hotel, fulll with 8 different detailed rooms with epic design and an extra 3 levels above the skyscraper currently unacessable (i havnt finished yet while writing this at the time).

Welcome! I Can't find your hotel :o
Never Give up, even how hard you try, it's always the last key that gets you in

Pilot10334

• The Thinker
    • View Profile
    • CJP Dude on YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 12:39:08 am »
arg!

CaptainJSparrow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 07:42:12 pm »

Welcome! I Can't find your hotel :o

I know, i built it in the guests world, not sure if there are multiple number of guest worlds, but its disapeared... you can sure spot it somewhere north east (looking at my compass there is no north  :o  ;D, but thats minecraft, if you just face the stairs down of the spawn; that can be called the north way. if you keep heading north east, you should even see my big 101 Ad board  ;D with a nice arrow...  :-[ ah well, I'm building a new one from scratch 2 times wider and 30% taller (maths ftw?)  :P. Yeh and watch the 4th movie, watch it, and then wait for the 5th one in 2013  ;D, after that Johny dept being 50 years old, will retire  :( captain is of his ship then.  ;)