June 16, 2024, 05:10:30 pm

Author Topic: Hi I am new  (Read 1540 times)

DrJekel

• View Profile
Hi I am new
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:06:45 am »
Hi I am new, first of all hello to everyone out there.
I am DrJekel newly joined your, efficient servers. It is very impressive to see such an well built server,.
But enough of data, and computer technological talk, here is a few of my simplistic projects, well atleast they are simplistic by my standards.

The engine turbine was for a 512X512 helijet I was working on in another server, I have the front of the helijet and main frontal thrust engines complete on The Adminium.

This is a human heart that was getting close to completion I never got around to finalising the dithering.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I am new
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 01:11:29 am »
Stop being so disrespectful on our servers and maybe you will get somewhere.

JKA

corourke70

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 01:25:43 am »

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe he was disrespectful in-game and he is just being sarcastic here. If that is the case then he should GTFO. I don't know all of the story but he seems pretty respectful to me. I like the build a lot too!

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 01:43:34 am »

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe he was disrespectful in-game and he is just being sarcastic here. If that is the case then he should GTFO. I don't know all of the story but he seems pretty respectful to me. I like the build a lot too!

He was being a bit disrespectful in game, but i have forgiven him and hes has apologised. Good luck Jekel

JKA

CraftyCharacter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 04:43:27 am »
Just by this post he comes off as arrogant. Your builds, although extensive and fairly detailed, do not count for anything in this server unless they were made in opticraft. That being said from now on post images in the creations section of creations in opticraft.  I too posted creations from another server; however this was after I had already made and posted images of designs I made in opticraft.  I even stated that I knew they did not mean anything, I just wanted this wonderful community to see my prior projects.  If that was what you intended to do with this post then power to you, but don't forget what this forum is really for.  You have talent, so let's see it put to use here in the future.
The party starts when the griefing stops...or when I arrive:D

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 05:08:03 am »
Locked and banned for a week. Respect our members.

JKA