May 15, 2024, 04:27:36 pm

Author Topic: What do you think should I try again for builder?  (Read 3614 times)

minecraftgirl007

• This MC account now belongs to Chay! :)
    • View Profile
What do you think should I try again for builder?
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:14:00 pm »
Ok guys I thought about it and I think I might want to try to be builder on Opticraft So comment what you think about this idea I am kind of nervous to do this but I'm willing to try again if I can get enough support 9these build are gonna go in recruit so this time if I don't get it I can work to make these builds better) So comment if I should retry for builder!

zoogoo40

• rawrrrr
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think should I try again for builder?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 09:39:09 am »
well you got a trial so yea definitely  ;D :P
I have a sence of empending doom...

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 09:46:23 am »
Yeah, give it another go :)

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 01:59:24 pm »
The question isn't whether we think you should try again for builder. It is whether YOU think you should try again for builder.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 05:37:48 pm »
and you cant get on Trials anymore (since the new rule) so make Awesome Buildings  ;)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 05:40:46 pm »
and you cant get on Trials anymore (since the new rule) so make Awesome Buildings  ;)

Outstanding* They need to be much better than the norm. To literally "Stand out."

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 05:44:59 pm »

Outstanding* They need to be much better than the norm. To literally "Stand out."
You Always have to be correct dont you o3o ....and i thought for Recruit it had to be "Cool" and Builder "Awesome" and Crafter "omgee, this is so EPIC!!!" (and claw, lets stick to one topic okay? no E.P.I.C  :P)
Holy balls.
Do not be afraid of your mistakes in the past Embrace them, Cherish them, and Reflect on them.

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 05:53:42 pm »

You Always have to be correct dont you o3o ....and i thought for Recruit it had to be "Cool" and Builder "Awesome" and Crafter "omgee, this is so EPIC!!!" (and claw, lets stick to one topic okay? no E.P.I.C  :P)

Who cares :P Apart from one mistake, Crafter = OMGee these are Extra Pickled in Cheese!!!
Sorry! Couldn't resist it  :D But yeah, your right. I was just saying that you need to make you builds stand out from the crowd of recruits. Im sure you have noticed the huge increase in builder apps, so yours need to be better then them all :P

SoulKnightGT

• The Griefer Reaper
  • Champion Member
  • Staff Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 08:25:55 pm »

Who cares :P Apart from one mistake, Crafter = OMGee these are Extra Pickled in Cheese!!!
Sorry! Couldn't resist it  :D But yeah, your right. I was just saying that you need to make you builds stand out from the crowd of recruits. Im sure you have noticed the huge increase in builder apps, so yours need to be better then them all :P
ah, yes , i see...well i have seen the increase....and minecraftgirl, i hope your not one of them who get rejected  ;)
Holy balls.

grand_chill

• Alone
  • It's a Trap!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2011, 01:07:48 am »
Dibs on not taking pics again. Last time caused me too much trouble with conflicting builds, by two builders.

JKA

davioo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 02:55:06 am »
The best ideas will come from you ;)

minecraftgirl007

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 04:51:44 pm »
Thanks guys! And Grand U don't have to take the pictures again I'll figure something out. But I'm really not sure if I should try this again becuz I kinda have a rule if I get rejected 3 times I quit trying to get whatever it is I want..... the score is already 1/3 I want to earn builder but I'm also scared out of my mind to do it.....

clawstrider

• The Clawsome One
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 06:15:23 pm »
Thanks guys! And Grand U don't have to take the pictures again I'll figure something out. But I'm really not sure if I should try this again becuz I kinda have a rule if I get rejected 3 times I quit trying to get whatever it is I want..... the score is already 1/3 I want to earn builder but I'm also scared out of my mind to do it.....

This is kinda offtopic, BUT... Why is your thing saying "No real pics as anime versions only"?

minecraftgirl007

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 06:34:48 pm »
ecuz i only have 1 ic thats actually me the rest my friend converted them into anime so in each of my pics i look like im an anime girl (thats about 1,000 pics xD)