May 18, 2024, 12:08:54 am

Author Topic: RE 2 [Builder] Xeadin  (Read 1103 times)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
RE 2 [Builder] Xeadin
« on: May 05, 2011, 08:58:11 am »
Uggh, finally... got that large project overwith...

In-Game Name: Xeadin
Summary of Creations: I am mainly into Spleef, but I am also expanding on other ideas as well
Worlds creations are on:
- Cathedral-themed Spleef arena on world Guest82
- Treehouse on world Guest89
- Fire Station & Creeper Sprite on Guest93
- Hillside Manor on Guest94
- Slums/ Luxury Hotel on Recruit(10)
Names of Contributing Players: I have been the only one contributing to my creations thus far.
Current Rank: Recruit
Any other details worth mentioning? Well, I do want to host some spleef games if I get some interests going, but for now... creation is at the top of my head...  ;D

Screenshots
Cathedral-themed Arena: Just a couple of pics from my first spleef arena (which I had spent ALOT of time on...)

Apparently, the world that this arena was one has been deleted... nice to have these so that I can recreate it soon :D

Treehouse: The treehouse I worked on for at least a few hours-- if not more...
There are multiple levels of the treehouse (I think, like, 7 levels if I recall) The first four are expanded from the tree itself, and the last 3 are the top of the treehouse-- the 'house' part of the sonstruction
Treehouse Exterior

All levels of the treehouse also functioned as observation points :)

Fire Station: I took the liberty to fill in some space with a good ol' fire station ;D
Fire Station exterior

Creeper Sprite: Painterly's Creeper sprite (just for the fun of it and wanted to kill time with detail)
Minecraft Creepers

"Where is your God now?"

Hillside Manor: Took me some time to make this thing... but I managed to get it done and done right.
Manor exterior (yes, I also added a lava and water moat to keep griefers away :P )

The lava moat has a sheer cliff on the other side of the manor-- preventing griefers from jumping onto the house and grief my work from above... and yes-- the whole thing was ergonomically created from that hillside-- hence why I call it the Hillside Manor ;D

Most recent creation:
I have created a fairly large construction (well, multiple constructions tied into one small area) Which took me about three six-hour sessions to complete. The hardest part was making the sand & water base, since I do not have the luxury of /Cuboid, and that's okay. I still finished it, and I hope you like it too...

Kind of reminds me of a Super Mario Galaxy world at first glance lol :D

Anyway, here are some pics of my recent creation as well... didn't want to flood the whole page with just straight pics of every aspect of my creation. I have a tendency to do too much or too little sometimes... :P

Exterior

This next pic, How you can get a sense of just how big this place is, one of the windows on the hotel is 1x3 blocks long

Slums
Here is a pic of one of the slums buildings. There are a few shops/ kitchens in that lower slums area as well

Luxury Hotel
This, I'd have to say, has some goofy construction on the outside, I do agree, but the inside is pretty luxurious.

The reception hall/ lobby sports a couple tapestries and some small greenhouses with flora to accentuate the atmosphere.

The hotel carries a few suites as well. One of them (shown here) is one of 2 Luxury Suites -- marked green; there are also 3 standard suites -- makred orange, and there is a public pool -- marked blue.

If I had more room, I would make it a lot bigger, but that was pretty much the largest plot of empty space I could find... that and someone was building something high above my creation as well, so I had to improvise a little with an awkward construction, but... it all worked out :)

I think that's about it for now. I will not be on Opticraft everyday, but I will certainly strive to be on whenever I can ;)

- Xeadin
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 09:01:32 am by Xeadin »

liquidcool24

• Bombs, you want it, it yours my friend!!!
    • View Profile
Re: RE 2 [Builder] Xeadin
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 09:14:39 am »
IMO, this is more than enough for builder, good luck
I'm gonna be the best I can be!

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 09:28:32 am »
I don;t know... I have been told to build more, but I have reached a large hurdle with this recent construction, that's for sure... lol

Sooner or later, I shall build bigger and better... but without WoM, it is difficult to do so... not impossible, but just more difficult

liquidcool24

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 10:08:24 am »
then just get WoM  ???

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 10:10:43 am »
I do, but I don't have the full game yet...  :-[

liquidcool24

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 12:20:35 pm »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 09:05:38 pm »
[edit] Well, I finally got it to work... it just needed a good kick apparently...

Maybe I should get the most current version... >.>
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 10:12:11 pm by Xeadin »

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2011, 10:42:57 pm »
Accepted. I really like your last picture the best out of them all.