May 15, 2024, 09:42:00 pm

Author Topic: [BUILDER] Application  (Read 689 times)

IDigUpMyOwnLegos

• SHOOOOOP DA WHOOOOOP!!!
    • View Profile
[BUILDER] Application
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:35:00 pm »
Ingame name: IDigUpMyOwnLegos
Join date: My join date to the Opticraft server Was around 2 weeks ago, although I have been playing normal Minecraft For a while.
Briefly describe all your creations: I have made a treehouse skyscraper, A castle, a hangout in the sky, a hotel(in progress), A picture of me, A minecraft man(flat on the ground), A reserve sign "RESERVE FOR LEGO ♥", An underground home with a secret entrance, and a courtyard.(I didnt get a picture because I became recruit with it)
What worlds are the creations on: Guest9,Guest,(i think.. not quite sure about those two!)Recruit, and Recruit 9.
Links to screenshots of the creation: I made a video, as i couldn't get the pictures to upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aclbJNv0OY
Names of players who helped contribute: Marshytheman,ZXFEAR,ItsMr.Spock, forgive me if I am missing someone, Not at the top of my game this morning. :P
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): I would like to be builder because I hate When I see people griefing, or being rude and such, and not being able to do anything about it. Especially I see Vulgar things people have made, but in my time zone, especially in the evenings, there is nobody online that is above recruit, so people grief and say mean things to their hearts content. I can be strict, and give discipline when needed. It's not like just because I am a girl i am going to be a super softie. But I love to make friends, And i would say, i am not a TERRIBLE builder, but not completely amazing. But I am getting better. I am online, i hate to say, but basically all day after i finish school. (i am homeschooled and finish always at LEAST by noon. Normally at about 10 in the morning. Lol. Im crazy, i know. But I still spend time with my family, so I don't really have a possiblility of getting banned from my computer. When I became a recruit, I made my treehouse. Early in the morning on a saturday, so i finished around 9 in the morning. And i was waiting for an operater to get on, and finally one did, he looked at it and said to add more inside. So I started to, but then i saw his name, in the chatbar. It said he left the server. I was so mad, but i still waited all day. Nobody got on. It was now sunday, my brother and i made something, and chancecarey liked it, said too keep up the good work, and made me recruit! I like that guy, he seems nice. ;)
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yup! You know, it made me excited when i got to the page, and it wasn't 500 pages long. I had to breath a sigh of relief. ;)..GOODNESS! I am hungry, i have been working on this all morning and haven't eaten anything. :/,  Anyways, hope you consider promoting me to be a builder. :)

~Maddie/Lego ♥

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:34:29 pm by IDigUpMyOwnLegos »
:)

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
Re: [BUILDER](or anything higher!) Application
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 09:31:01 pm »
Accepted. Nice video, by the way. I don't think we've ever had anyone do that for an application before.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 11:13:50 pm »
Accepted. Nice video, by the way. I don't think we've ever had anyone do that for an application before.
I made a video, but I deleted it after I got accepted. Plus, you didn't promote her to builder yet. I promoted her for you ingame.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:16:52 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 01:39:27 pm »
I wasn't able to get on yesterday... I would have. Thanks for taking the initiative though.