May 19, 2024, 01:36:06 pm

Author Topic: Builder Application for Bahraindude_2497  (Read 698 times)

Bahraindude_2497

• The Watcher
  • I'm always watching you - Greifers - ALWAYS!
    • View Profile
Builder Application for Bahraindude_2497
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:09:47 pm »
Ingame name: Bahraindude_2497
Briefly describe all your creations: I have built the Scottish, English, French and Bahrain Flag...Then i built a underground colourful disco with a bar, pool, toilets and a dancefloor (reccomend to see), I wrote 'MINECRAFT RULEZ!' on the wall and also wrote 'I AM BAHRAINDUDE_2497!'. Ive built a monorail near the spawn which travels around the whole map with 4 trains and a big monorail in the sky. For pokemon i made a Squirtle (POkemon) on the floor as well a a pokeball in the air, a Rubiks cube with a house in the inside, two of the Mario sprite mushrooms (Red and Green) also a actual mario sprite and a red and white striped lighthouse (reccomend to see aswell). 
What worlds are the creations on: All on WorldofRecruits except for the flags which have probably been destroyed (would highly reccommend visiting the recruit world)

Links to screenshots of the creation: http://img836.imageshack.us/g/bahrainflag.jpg/
Names of players who helped contribute: Raiden14 just for big monorail...(everything else myself)
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?: Recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Like i said before i would hihly reccomend you visit the pictures on the worldofrecruit sevrer. Also for the 'BIG' monorail i cant take full responsability as Raiden14 built most of it but i still helped him. Also, consider this application well as this is my fourth try...THank-You!
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes

P.S.- If this application is rejected can you tell me what to do next time for improvement

Chicken walking to GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Builder Application for Bahraindude_2497
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 07:32:14 pm »
Rejected.

---><--- Click the monkey

Flight21

• Grammar Nazi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 08:22:01 pm »

P.S.- If this application is rejected can you tell me what to do next time for improvement

Well Mr?

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 09:28:21 pm »
Build more designed projects and bigger projects that look good oh and spend a good amount of time on them :). Sorry I just woke up when I rejected this. :/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:30:34 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

---><--- Click the monkey