May 26, 2024, 11:17:54 pm

Author Topic: Operator Application - vegemite11  (Read 704 times)

vegemite11

• View Profile
Operator Application - vegemite11
« on: April 30, 2011, 04:31:24 am »
Hello! My name is vegemite11 (vege for short). I am 15 years old and I live in Australia. I would like to apply for operator status because I have seen the devastation the the griefer can cause and I would like to join the war against them. I also LOVE building large structures and would like to help out on building projects. Though I have recently joined up to this server and the forums, I have had previous experience on other servers and getting to know the multiplayer interface. I feel that the server needs to have more operators spread over the different timezones because there are barely any operators on whenever I play. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to be a temp op on the opticraft server. Though I am only a recruit, I have MASSIVE potential and will spend a long time building if necessary.

Hopefully I've covered everything,

vegemite11

P.S. I am in the GMT +10 timezone. My join date for the forums is: 30/04/2011 and I have been on and off the minecraft server since about February

chancecarey

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application - vegemite11
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 01:45:19 pm »
Please modify this post to fit the guidelines.

Chance
Sorry am away:
Life threatened, moved to australia, on the move.  Check IP if you don't believe.

morten2ela

• View Profile
Re: Operator Application - vegemite11
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 11:49:40 pm »
Rejected