May 15, 2024, 06:01:01 am

Author Topic: [Builder] SheerCool999  (Read 812 times)

SheerCool999

• View Profile
[Builder] SheerCool999
« on: April 25, 2011, 10:25:03 pm »
Hi! I'm SheerCool999.

I joined the Opticraft Dev server on March 18-20 (the 18th, 19th or 20th; i can't remember, it's one of those).

What I have made is:
-A Skyscraper with 7 floors listed below-
*floor 1:  the entrance with a water fountain
*floor 2: a reception desk with computers, chairs, books, a table, and a long desk
*floor 3: cubicles were people work also that includes computers and seats
*floor 4: -same as floor 3-
*floor 5: a big library
*floor 6: reception DESKS where multiple people will recieve phone calls (also includes computers and seats)
*floor 7: a wide opening to see all of nature

-a mario mushroom i also made (includes double feature sides of green and red colors)

-a space ship in one a the pictures that shoots missles that are gold, and the ship is hovering (includes pilot area, and wings)

- a natural waterfall that includes mossy cobblestone as a natural feature, and falls from about 15-20 blocks high (and is made from smooth stone)

-a swimming pool in front of my entrance to the skyscraper

-a dome that is surrounded by lava, and inside contains floating water in which it leads to 3 different floating floors ( they include  a library maze, a sofa floor, and a nature floor with flowers and a tree)

-and a thank you to tbpb2010 for helping me on some of the projects and the pictures! :)

I made all of these creations on the Opticraft Dev server before it was remade.

The URL is:    http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h413/SheerCool999/builder%20pics/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ16

I made these single handedly, with a little help of tbpb2010 (who is a builder).

I am a RECRUIT and was recruited on March 25 (or somewhere around that date).

I thank oy ufor the great service.

I have read and agreed to the terms.

-SheerCool999
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 05:00:31 am by SheerCool999 »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [Builder] SheerCool999
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:27:22 pm »
The album is private.
Fix it.

tbpb2010

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 10:31:14 pm »
good luck Sheer! And thnx 4 mentioning me  ;D

CraftyCharacter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 11:28:22 pm »
good luck, keep in mind that during your wait time you should try and start a new build or help out your fellow recruits, either way it would be more beneficial than spectating other builders.  As far as your builds they look pretty good, it would be easier if you just copied the links of each pic in the forum, so we dont have to view them in photobucket, but that goes for the majority of applications.  Other than that looking forward to helping you and receiving help from you in the future
The party starts when the griefing stops...or when I arrive:D

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 03:41:50 am »
Rejected.

---><--- Click the monkey