May 19, 2024, 12:09:18 am

Author Topic: RE [Builder] Xeadin  (Read 637 times)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
RE [Builder] Xeadin
« on: April 26, 2011, 07:26:21 am »
By request, I have made more constructions (not sure if this is how I resubmit applications...:-\

In-Game Name: Xeadin
Summary of Creations: I am mainly into Spleef, but I am also expanding on other ideas as well
Worlds creations are on:
- Cathedral-themed Spleef arena on world Guest82
- Retro Spleef Arena on world WorldofRecruits7
- Treehouse on world Guest89
- Fire Station & Creeper Sprite on Guest93
- Hillside Manor on Guest94 (current)
Names of Contributing Players: I have been the only one contributing to my creations thus far. Some people have taken a liking to griefing small portions of my creations :-[
Current Rank: Recruit
Any other details worth mentioning? Well, I do want to host some spleef games if I get some interests going, but for now... creation is at the top of my head...  ;D

Screenshots
Cathedral-themed Arena: Just a couple of pics from my first spleef arena (which I had spent ALOT of time on...)

Apparently, the world that this arena was one has been deleted... nice to have these so that I can recreate it soon :D

Treehouse: The treehouse I worked on for at least a few hours-- if not more...

There are multiple levels of the treehouse (I think, like, 7 levels if I recall) The first four are expanded from the tree itself, and the last 3 are the top of the treehouse-- the 'house' part of the sonstruction

Treehouse Exterior

Treehouse Top level "I can see my house from here!"

Treehouse Mid-level (This is the third level of the treehouse-- tiered to provide extra support if the laws of gravity had worked in Minecarft lol)

All levels of the treehouse also functioned as observation points :)

Fire Station: I took the liberty to fill in some space with a good ol' fire station ;D

Fire Station exterior

Fire Station garage

Fire Station 2nd level (the water at the lower right is the fire pole)

Creeper Sprite: Painterly's Creeper sprite (just for the fun of it and wanted to kill time with detail)

Minecraft Creepers

"Where is your God now?"

Hillside Manor: Took me some time to make this thing... but I managed to get it done and done right.

Manor exterior (yes, I also added a lava and water moat to keep griefers away :P )

Manor 1st level (pixelated flatscreens ftw lol)

Manor 2nd level

The lava moat has a sheer cliff on the other side of the manor-- preventing griefers from jumping onto the house and grief my work from above... and yes-- the whole thing was ergonomically created from that hillside-- hence why I call it the Hillside Manor ;D

I think that's about it for now. I will not be on Opticraft everyday, but I will certainly strive to be on whenever I can ;)

- Xeadin

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: RE [Builder] Xeadin
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 10:12:21 am »
Rejected, build some more before posting another application.