May 14, 2024, 05:00:03 pm

Author Topic: TripleHead2Go  (Read 5527 times)

chancecarey

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: TripleHead2Go
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2011, 03:19:51 pm »
Minecraft only uses about 2.5 GB of ram on average. It depends on the map you are on.
I was talking about beta.
Used to run a dedicated beta server that used around 8gb ram, obviously I changed the server into my gamer though :P

Chance
Sorry am away:
Life threatened, moved to australia, on the move.  Check IP if you don't believe.

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 06:50:26 pm »
Minecraft only uses about 2.5 GB of ram on average. It depends on the map you are on.
I was talking about beta.
Used to run a dedicated beta server that used around 8gb ram, obviously I changed the server into my gamer though :P

Chance
Servers are different when it comes to ram usage. Im talking about for a gaming PC. But running a game server off of your home PC isnt a smart idea to begin with unless you specifically build it to do so.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

chancecarey

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 11:09:31 am »
Chance
Servers are different when it comes to ram usage. Im talking about for a gaming PC. But running a game server off of your home PC isnt a smart idea to begin with unless you specifically build it to do so.
[/quote]
I wasn't running it off my home pc, it used to have a server motherboard that I swapped for the one that I had before I killed it. :P

Chance
Sorry am away:
Life threatened, moved to australia, on the move.  Check IP if you don't believe.