June 17, 2024, 01:16:26 am

Author Topic: Builder application- zoey717  (Read 702 times)

The dead

• View Profile
Builder application- zoey717
« on: March 30, 2011, 06:55:45 am »
Ingame name: zoey717
Briefly describe all your creations: My creations are easy to build, but look good from the outside. My creations are: A train, 4 identical multi-coloured towers, a 10x life size creeper, a pokemon magneton, a pikachu, a small tower, Jenga blocks and a church.
What worlds are the creations on: Worldofrecruits
Links to screenshots of the creation:

Names of players who helped contribute: None whatsoever
What is your current rank in Opticraft ?:recruit
Extra (Anything else you want to mention): Although I have only been on this server for a very short while, it seems incredibly addictive. Before, I have gotten onto the computer, come onto this server, go away for the day, come back and go straight back on minecraft again. This is the best server I have ever been on and the fact that it holds usually 90-150 a day is unbelievable. And even better, this server has absolutely no lag whatsoever. I would be honoured to be a builder on this server, as the prestigous rank would give me inspiration to build even more creations.
Do you agree with our terms(http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?topic=3.0) ?: Yes, of course.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider having me as a builder on this server. Yours sincerely, The dead

Spartan

• Follow my Twitter!
  • Champion Member
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Builder application- zoey717
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 11:09:46 am »
50/50... could you build more creations? You're SO close! ;)

Silenttheend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 12:58:22 pm »
If you could build something with the same intricacys as the train then I'm sure you you be able to be a builder

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 12:34:16 am »
Rejected, I would like to see that you actually put time into the projects, they look rushed.

---><--- Click the monkey