May 06, 2024, 04:19:41 am

Author Topic: Operator Application [SpikeyThorn]  (Read 992 times)

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-
    • View Profile
Operator Application [SpikeyThorn]
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:41:51 pm »
Name:stuart (SpikeyThorn)
Timezone:GMT +/-0
Forum Join date:19/3/2011
Current rank:Builder
Reason for application:I have Been Server Hopping For Ages But Then I Found Opticraft. I Haven't Been On Any Other Server Since Joining, I Have Noticed That Normally When I Play On Opticraft I'm Always At The Inconvenient Time When No Op's Or Admins Are On, All I Find Is That Maybe An Hour Later An OP Comes On, Then All The Work Is Left Down To That One OP Who Has To Rush Around After Every Person Getting Griefed, This Is Quite Frustrating For Me Having To Watch That One OP, And Not Be Able To Do Anything To Help, And I Do Come On Opticraft Every Day After School For About 3-4 Hours, I Spent All Of Saturday On It Because Its Such A Well Run Server
Why you should become an operator:I Think I Should Become An Operator Because I Feel As If I Can Be That Extra Bit Of Help When No One Else Is Around, I Have Built Lots Of Things Just To Become A Builder, But I Know That I Wouldnt Be Doing Much, if any Building, If I Were To Become An OP, And That Is Something That I Would Be Willing To Do, To Stop Every One Else's Chances Of Having Fun Ruined By A Griefer, And That Is What I Think I Could Do, I Wouldnt Mind Chasing After People And Helping Them All Day.
Extra information:Not That It Makes A Difference But I Feel So Well Known, Like I Really Am A Part Of This Huge Community, Also Recently I have Been Using The /about Feature To Help People When No OP's Are On So When Some Do Come On The Problem Can Be Resolved.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 06:09:15 pm by SpikeyThorn »

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Operator Application [SpikeyThorn]
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 06:15:08 pm »
What's With The Caps After Every Word?
Anyways, Good Luck!

SpikeyThorn

• “Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.”
  • -Griefer impaler-