May 03, 2024, 05:56:09 pm

Author Topic: Spleef @ ./home deductedlotus  (Read 4616 times)

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
Spleef @ ./home deductedlotus
« on: September 03, 2012, 10:05:02 pm »

Come join us @ ./home deductedlotus

What is Spleef?
Typically, Spleef games take place in a stadium, or elevated surface which consists of a generally large platform of blocks, known as the Spleef block. The platform is usually surrounded by a building for people to spectate. The goal is to destroy blocks on the platform near or under the opponent to cause them to fall, while avoiding suffering that fate yourself. Those who fall from the platform lose the round, and can fall into a pit, lava, or many other cruel fates designed by the stadium constructors. Creating blocks during the playing of Spleef is not usually allowed, except in variations. The time Spleef matches take depends on the size of the stadium, and Spleef can be played individually or on teams. In Beta, since blocks aren't instantly destroyed when clicked on, the Spleef block is typically an easy to destroy material. For example, some common Spleef blocks are netherrack, snow blocks, wool, dirt, leaves, TNT, and clay blocks. More often than not, players are given tools to help destroy the blocks more quickly. However, since the Creative mode in Beta 1.8 which allows instant block destruction, this isn't necessary unless the world that the spleef arena is located in is in survival mode. Creative mode generally isn't used for a server's main Spleef arena, because it gives players the opportunity to cheat by using the fly function, and by spawning items maybe like bedrock

MY Arena's Rules

1.No mob disguise allowed at all
2.Don't tell me when to start, I'll start when I'm ready
3.Don't break ANY block until I specifically say "GO!"
4.Don't stand on the fence, either way it doesn't help you in the end
5.My decision is final don't argue with me or no one will win*
6.Once you are either Dis-Qualified or get out please use /home deductedlotus to leave, if you don't leave ill stop the game
7.Don't dig out the dirt once you are out, I will stop game immediately.
8.Bring your own shovel, I don't supply them
9.No ender pearls
10.No potions
11.If you can't seem to listen to me I will report you
12.Prizes are given when i am ready, don't bug me about them
13.If you "Island" yourself, you are immediately Dis-Qualified, so don't do that
14.If you stand on the wooden edge, or float on the water, ill Dis-Qualify you and stop the game
15.Stay out of my box

ALL of these rules can be found inside the arena as well.

*=Unless you are a mod or other staff members who i trust.

What Makes My Arena Different?

Ask anyone, go ahead, do it. I give out the biggest prizes ever. I have given out 10k for a round once. I've done 11 Stacks of ender pearls. I've even given out diamond ps stones. So if you want to win big for playing a game, come on over to my arena

What do you Win?

This is tricky, Usually its whatever i have on me at the time, or can afford. If you want bigger better prizes you can donate items to me or simply donate money to me in-game. All money given for spleef prizes will be used for that, not for my own personal gain.

Pictures of the Arena

(click to show/hide)

Pictures Players Submitted

Here i will post picture's players have taken during a game, you can personal message em the link or post the picture below, I can also add youtube links if you record a game session.

Lag Spikes!

Apparently, my arena can be very laggy if you don't have a good computer, so if you can't play minecraft around 45-60 FPS usually, like in your home or at spawn, then you might lag a little. There is almost 10 stacks of redstone being powered in my arena at any given time and over 1 million blocks surround the building, so just be careful, and don't blame me for the lag.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 11:29:07 pm by N8MATTHEWS »
I'm Back BABY!

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Ultimate Spleef
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »
Your spleef tournies are awesome
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
Re: Spleef @ ./home deductedlotus
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 01:52:07 am »
I will post a link soon. Remind me if I forget.

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 08:24:01 pm »
Ok theone
I'm Back BABY!

theone7142

• I'm Neo. Understand?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 11:32:13 pm »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 12:09:39 am by theone7142 »

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 04:50:32 am »
Me and N8 duke it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTF0KeGXM7o&feature=plcp

Me and Cazual fight to ze death: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJcMEcklbBw&feature=youtu.be

Well, that was cool. Nice Win Against Cazual ;)

Mabye we should go 1 on 1 on youtube. xD

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 11:40:00 am »
Thanks for making great use of my island and spleef arena that I sold to you!  I have to play this when I next get on!  Looks like fun ;D