May 11, 2024, 10:14:27 am

Author Topic: voting problems  (Read 4637 times)

AnDo_HD

• View Profile
voting problems
« on: June 07, 2014, 10:31:24 pm »
I have been trying to vote now for almost 2 hours and I have also asked for help from blueted12345 and SonicHogSpeed and neither of them could help me I can type my name in to the box provided to vote but there is not button to submit my vote so its pointless typing in my name. PLEASE HELP IT IS REALLY ANNOYING!!

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: voting problems
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 10:50:04 pm »
Hello, is your voting box stuck loading or does it have the icon but not the button? I just tried voting and it worked fine for me. If all else fails, try closing out of the website and coming back or refreshing the page.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

AnDo_HD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 11:09:10 pm »
Okaii it wont let me insert an image either -.- i'll have to email the screenshot to an admin or something coz I think my computer wont let me upload certain things. im on a windows 8.1 OS if that means anything :S
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 11:11:23 pm by AnDo_HD »

AnDo_HD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 11:14:40 pm »
Hello, is your voting box stuck loading or does it have the icon but not the button? I just tried voting and it worked fine for me. If all else fails, try closing out of the website and coming back or refreshing the page.
and no I have all the text that says about the 4 other sites and I have the box to type in my name but when I type name nothing happens not when I press enter or anything I just have some messed up symbol underneath the text box its kinda like 4 squares ontop of one another.

[]
[]
[]
[]

that's what it looks like but its like 3mm long its pointless. Anyone who sees the screenshot will understand my description of the symbol. But nevertheless I don't have the other four websites. 

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 11:39:16 pm »
It's possible that its your computer, although, I don't know much about that.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:09 am »
What internet browser are you using?

AnDo_HD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 05:23:44 pm »
I am using the latest internet explorer for windows 8.1 I just bought a new laptop so the only thing I have on it is minecraft, java and Microsoft office that it.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 07:19:18 pm »
I am using the latest internet explorer for windows 8.1 I just bought a new laptop so the only thing I have on it is minecraft, java and Microsoft office that it.

Internet Explorer might be the problem, a lot of sites now no longer fully support IE because of things like this. Try downloading either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and see if it works.

A screenshot might help show us what exactly is happening if using one of these browsers doesn't work.

EDIT: I went on IE to have a look and I'm guessing this is what you see; http://i.imgur.com/1KZoFJs.png The submit buttons and images loaded in shortly after that.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:26:36 pm by Tobs »