May 04, 2024, 08:38:43 pm

Author Topic: [Operator] jdroarty's ban appeal  (Read 1553 times)

jdroarty

• View Profile
[Operator] jdroarty's ban appeal
« on: May 24, 2014, 10:58:30 pm »
Hello, my username is jdroarty and I am creating this topic in order to request that I am unbanned. I was permanently banned back in 2012. Yes, I was banned multiple times, but I have since then grown older and more mature. Now that my sister is old enough to play Minecraft with me and she got her own account I would like to play with her and help her out. I thoroughly enjoyed this server when I used to play on it and I think it would be a good server for her to start on and for us to play on together. I know I made some bad decisions in the past, but I am not like that anymore and I would really appreciate it if I could get unbanned. Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal and I hope that you consider unbanning me.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:18:52 pm by iGenerator »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: [Operator] jdroarty's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 11:19:34 pm »
You were banned by someone who is no longer staff, please wait for on of our four operators to reply.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator] jdroarty's ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 01:42:34 am »
You have quite a lengthy ban record there... It was however a year and a half ago, so I'm inclined to give you one LAST shot... Please don't blow it. Happy Gaming!