May 16, 2024, 06:55:04 pm

Author Topic: [Operator]PermBanned CaptainMuppy  (Read 1925 times)

Muppy

• View Profile
[Operator]PermBanned CaptainMuppy
« on: May 22, 2014, 06:35:43 pm »
Hello, Im muppy. i was permbanned 3 years ago seeing as to i was a noob to minecraft and did not know what griefing was..  I feel like i want to come back to the server and enjoy my time again! I miss my old best friend JLSLover123 !! The reason i think i should be unbanned is to start over! I started griefing 3 years ago or 2? the last two reason i was banned was cause i placed blocks in random peoples homes... I wish to do come back! Thanks for reading. xx - CaptainMuppy  :-\
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:01:03 pm by FNVcourierjon »

Muppy

• View Profile
Re: PermBanned CaptainMuppy
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 06:54:39 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes. 3 years ago..
- Did you grief another players work? Yeah. a while back.
- Did you swear excessively? No..
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? Id say disrespect, since i disrespected them and griefed them? Like griefing is disrespectful if you know what i mean?
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Never ever.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator]PermBanned CaptainMuppy
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:02:20 pm »
Hello you were banned by someone who is no longer staff.  Please wait for an operator to respond.

Cora

• The Pink
  • Wheek Wheek Wheek!
    • View Profile
Re: [Operator]PermBanned CaptainMuppy
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:40:24 pm »
Alright, I'm not big on second chances but I do believe that time heals all, including severely lacking common sense. I don't think however that if you ruin your chances this time that anyone would be so forgiving next time, so please be careful to follow rules and you'll do fine! Good luck.