May 10, 2024, 04:59:52 pm

Poll

These are all WE 1911 pistols, which should I get?

WE 1911 Tactical Desert
WE 1911 Tactical 4.3 Desert
WE 1911 Tactical

Author Topic: Which should I get? (Airsoft experts, look here)  (Read 2307 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Which should I get? (Airsoft experts, look here)
« on: January 29, 2014, 04:59:18 am »
All pistols are green gas/propane powered blowbacks with a mag cap of 15. FPS values based on 0.2g BBs.

If you know a decent amount about airsoft, feel free to vote. If not, just pick at random because they are all very similar anyways.

I want to keep the FPS pretty low because it would make me a grade A asshole to go around cqb arenas shooting people with 450 fps guns. Also, my dad complains my current gun (clocking in at a whopping 430 fps) shoots too hard. Range is not too much a concern to me since I plan on strictly playing CQB.

Pistol 1: WE 1911 Tactical Desert ($110)
Alternate color scheme
FPS:315
Range: Approx 80 feet
Barrel length: 5.1 inches

The 1911 pistol, full metal and full desert (or not). Has a G10 grip you can look at if you scroll down a bit in the link.

Pistol 2: WE 1911 Tactical 4.3 Desert ($100)
Unfortunately, there is no alternate color scheme. Yeah, it does look a little weird but it's not too bad to turn me away.

FPS: 300
Range: Approx 65 feet
Barrel length: 4.3 inches (hence the name)

Same as above with smaller barrel, less FPS and less range. Nothing different otherwise. This could be good for cqb (which as said earlier I plan on spending pretty much all of my airsoft time) but I still don't know if the shortened barrel will feel better or if the range will affect me at all. However, the shortened barrel just seems to look nice for some reason. The FPS drop is no problem for me.

Pistol 3: WE 1911 Tactical 028($100)
No alternate colors, but this looks nice so no need for that.
FPS: 315
Range: Approx 80 feet
Barrel length: 5.1 inches

This is almost identical to the first with some minor changes. First off, $10 dollars cheaper so there's that. Also, it has a tactical 1911 grip as opposed to the G10 grip on the desert pistols. Also, a more standard color scheme. Everything else is still the same, functioning grip+thumb safety, RIS rails etc.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:20:38 pm by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Which should I get? (Airsoft experts, look here)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:28:06 am »
So I think the desert version looks a little wonky... Basically you're just asking about the color preference? Btw I used to airsoft a lot.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 03:06:01 pm »
Well there are some slight differences I wasn't blue to explain. The 4.3 actually has a shorter barrel of 4.3 inches, compared to the standard 5.1. That is the main difference I am looking for. Also, there is a different type of grip between the desert and standard. With the 4.3 and 5.1, there is also a slight drop in FPS in range (-15 Fps and about -10 feet range)

Now that I have time to be in the forums, I'll post a link in the original post.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FIREBALL4801

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 04:08:39 am »
http://www.airsplat.com/items/GP-WE-1911TAC-B.htm
15 fps isnt going to make that big a difference with how youre willing to play
the size in barrel will affect you, but 5.1 should serve you well
considering theyre all gas eliminates that variable, and it has a nice kickass look to it

Italian_Crafter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »
Paintball

CAUTION!
(click to show/hide)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 06:15:04 am »
Paintball

Knew someone would say this, but unfortunately that is not an option. Too expensive anyways.