May 03, 2024, 09:10:18 am

Author Topic: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal, I am very sorry  (Read 1368 times)

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
[2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal, I am very sorry
« on: January 16, 2014, 11:46:39 pm »
Dear 2crzy4uall, and Opticraft staff
I would like to have my ban lifted; here is my apology and reasons why I was banned and why I believe I should be unbanned:
2crzy4uall, I give you my most sincere apology for what I did a while ago. I knew I was doing something wrong when I was glitching through a hole in the wall. I was sneaking around your house and swam under your island. While I was under there I looked up and saw your redstone shop. I threw an enderpearl through a hole and saw your shop and came back again and again to try and copy it. I did not know that this was considered "Glitching" through a wall, but I felt as if I was doing something wrong. I am sorry in the most sincere way.
Also, I now see that as a petty thing to do.

Opticraft Staff,
I am incredibly sorry for all the things I have done and arguments I have started. All the things I did before were; Selfish, Immature, and petty. Now that I am more mature and have more self-control I ask you to please un ban me. I realize I have many bans; however, If I am unbanned I will:
-Do everything in my power to help the staff and the server
-Keep my mouth shut and stay in the shadows and not be a problem
-Keep donating and trying to help the server stay alive
-Build more cool things and play fair(I never played un-fair)
-Never again use ender pearls to go through a wall
-Never cuss
-Follow all the rules and encourage others to do so as well.(Although it is a given It is now very important to me)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 03:36:13 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

S_I_K_U_

• View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal, I am very sorry
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 11:49:24 pm »
I give you my dearest, most sincere apology.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [2crzy4uall] Ban Appeal, I am very sorry
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 03:35:35 am »
You keep saying there was a hole, there wasn't. I had it closed off for a reason. Anyway last time you appealed I said that it was my final answer. I'm going to stand by that, you had over a year to change your behavior before, and you chose not to. You have a record that's very long, and I don't think it would be in our best interests to pardon you. I'm sorry if that seems harsh, you don't get perm banned multiple times and pardoned.