May 09, 2024, 10:11:59 am

Author Topic: I'm back. Again. :-)  (Read 1541 times)

Caanite.

• View Profile
I'm back. Again. :-)
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:57:45 am »
Hello and well I'm just posting this to say I will be active in the offtopic of the forums. I've searched for ages for a good avtive gaming community and the best one was my first. You. Unless you've changed in the last few months, I look forward to being a part of your community again. For anyone who doesn't know about me, I was an active, trusted member opticraft for just over a year. Then I just stopped. Stopped playing Minecraft. With a lack of meaningful updates by Mojang, I got bored and moved on to other gaming experiences like civ 5 and TF2. But I could never find as good a gaming community  here. So this is me, Caanite, saying why I'm posting and why I've been inactive over the past few months.
-Caanite
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back. Again. :-)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 01:06:49 pm »
Why did you build a giant sugarcane farm in the middle of my city...

(Welcome back)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 04:38:28 pm »
I remember you (: Wb

Caanite.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 09:44:18 pm »
why thanks everyone. Minecraft was one of the high points of my gaming history. In fact, i'd put it as my second favourite pc game of all tume
[22:52]   OptiBot-Creative   PIXELDUDE2001: Caanite is the almighty ceo and god of the server