May 14, 2024, 06:01:45 am

Author Topic: Promotional Opticraft Video - (currently in progress)  (Read 12335 times)

Awesomedude782

• View Profile
Re: Promotional Opticraft Video - Little Taster - LINK UPDATED!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 02:44:29 am »
Nice video and good editing.
All education does is teach you that learning is bad.

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 04:10:59 pm »
Thanks for your feedback guys, I have taken it into consideration and will hopefully focus on builds for the remainder of the video, but I will be keeping the song tough  :P

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 05:28:39 pm »
It's funny how dani is just like standing on the tree  :P

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »
It's funny how dani is just like standing on the tree  :P

Hell yeah! ^_^

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Mattkkk12345

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 07:25:05 pm »
Well guys, thanks for the compliments and things I can improve on, I have taken them into consideration and edited some of the video. From now on in the video I will try and get more footage of builds and perhaps get footage from /fly from a willing mod although this may be complicated. I have chosen to keep the song as the footage already made fits with the song.
Thanks Guys

- Mattkkk12345  :)

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 08:50:09 pm »
Oh btw Matt, so far so good!

Awesomedude782

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2013, 04:11:05 am »
My brother has a bear that he calls "Fluffy".
He likes to say "Were up all night to get fluffy"
All education does is teach you that learning is bad.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2013, 05:39:24 am »
Here's a critique of it:
It looks very amateur, the song, the transitions, the clips. The song: It doesn't really fit the video, it seems like you just slapped on some song that was on your hard drive perhaps you can find something that fits better. The transitions between clips: they seem random and they just pop to another clip, there is no blend or order it seems. The clips: It just looks like you're walking around following a person play the game, instead give examples of what opticraft is, that doesn't necessarily mean go around and look at all the buildings, show them the experience they'd get it they were to be on opticraft. For example, show them the market, examples of how staff are great here, or examples of how the community is great.

I know you can't fly, but you can build platforms to stand on to get birds eye views.

---><--- Click the monkey

ChocolateChloe17

• Co-owner of Xanadu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2013, 10:32:01 pm »

I know you can't fly, but you can build platforms to stand on to get birds eye views.

That is very true lol!

icooliam

• I'm on Skype add me my name is icooliam
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2013, 03:25:44 pm »
My eyes are bleeding.

My eyes and ears are bleeding...

Here's a critique of it:
It looks very amateur, the song, the transitions, the clips. The song: It doesn't really fit the video, it seems like you just slapped on some song that was on your hard drive perhaps you can find something that fits better. The transitions between clips: they seem random and they just pop to another clip, there is no blend or order it seems. The clips: It just looks like you're walking around following a person play the game, instead give examples of what opticraft is, that doesn't necessarily mean go around and look at all the buildings, show them the experience they'd get it they were to be on opticraft. For example, show them the market, examples of how staff are great here, or examples of how the community is great.

Heres a tip Matt: Good recording, but change the video content and add a different song, maybe something minecrafty
Visit Towona (my town) now using /home icooliam

Freekkiller

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »
Here's a critique of it:

Absolutely agree! You read my mind :)

Also, your video graphic options aren't maximalized. The small render distance annoys me, just like the fast trees, fast grass etc. It might be me, because I am used to playing with the best settings and a HD texture pack.

Mattkkk12345

Re: Promotional Opticraft Video -(currently in progress)
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2013, 09:55:17 pm »
xD, sorry freekkiller, my laptop is very very bad and could your reccomend a texture pack that i could use, cause at the moment i just use faithful, any ideas on a new texturepack to use for videos?

Thanks

- Matt

frogsrock12

• Headmistress of Hogwarts
    • View Profile
Re: Promotional Opticraft Video -(currently in progress)
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2013, 08:58:56 pm »
Very nice, very nice. I loved it!!! If you do another video, feel free to explore Hogwarts and /home frogsrock12 hogwarts
~~~~~It's Just Me Again~~~~~

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
Re: Promotional Opticraft Video - (currently in progress)
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 06:09:53 pm »
Guys he isn't going to change the song, look at his profile, he's obviously obsessed with it.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mattkkk12345

Re: Promotional Opticraft Video - (currently in progress)
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 09:50:55 pm »
adding to woodens point, I can't be bothered to change the timings of all the footage with a new song ^_^