May 05, 2024, 06:21:31 pm

Author Topic: Guess what I did all you moderators (2crzy4uall) and its entertaining so read  (Read 1757 times)

gminmn

• View Profile
NOTE:  This does not contain any swear words or any bad content, appropriate for all ages

I was actually playing as cray when u (2crzy4uall) banned me ;D, also check out king_prankstar's and hammysandwhich's place they both were griefed by cray (ME) So not only was I ban evading, but I was griefing, oh, if you were not on, and there was no protection on your house, it would have been unrecognizable, and guess what, when u tped me to the house when you banned me, I was actually in the midst of griefing someone else's place  ;D and and you know how i feel about doing this?  :'( JUST KIDDING  ::) ::) ;D ::) ;D and, a little bit of >:D oh, and check out 2468avc's house, I did that too, killed all his animals.

PS: What The real cray2003 (a huge hater of opticraft) wants to say:

I've always hated opticraft and this is how I feel about gminmn greafing for me: >:D, and MOO MOO MOO.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:07:58 pm by gminmn »

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
... Is that supposed to be a confession?
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

gminmn

• View Profile
No afro, it is NOT a confession not even close, I am proud of my work, and when 2crzy4uall banned me, I, cray2003 and gav_man04 celebrated, we literately cheered.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
yeah it took 3 commands to fix all of it, not bothered at all, enjoy your perm ban.

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Well im glad you're banned, had no need to touch my house, good bye
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:54:24 pm by daniblue182 »

The selfie that made nick change spawn.