May 29, 2024, 07:54:57 am

Author Topic: Meh. Lol.  (Read 5627 times)

TheKidLazer

• View Profile
Re: Meh. Lol.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2013, 03:39:47 am »
And DJ, go on premium account creative servers and I can guarranty 99.5% of the servers who have a decent playerbase won't have buildings as good as our classic servers do. I don't mean to dissagree with you, but Opticraft builders are better than most.
Hmm...well...perhaps for pixel art, but in general...I dunno man...there's some stuff out there. Just on PMC alone. Mindblowing stuff.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2013, 04:17:09 am »
That kid is such a baller...
it's good to see a staff member dissing a player now that he doesn't play anymore. Makes me wonder what has been said about me behing my back, when I am offline or away and can't hear it.

And DJ, go on premium account creative servers and I can guarranty 99.5% of the servers who have a decent playerbase won't have buildings as good as our classic servers do. I don't mean to dissagree with you, but Opticraft builders are better than most.
Hey man, I wasn't arguing against Opticraft's abilities. I completely and wholeheartedly agree we have pretty amazing builds that most servers can't compete with. And I know we have the best builders, don't get me wrong...the things toxicstriker and MrMonkey and countless others built in their time are the essence of true gift and one of the many reasons Minecraft was meant to exist.

I'm just surprised there aren't any builders elsewhere nowadays nearly enough as good as our builders...that this pmc moderator would be so surprised because he hasn't seen anything as good as that before...without the use of an outside program for help.

Well I guess it isn't that surprising. We always had higher standards for ranking builders on classic. I remember how many of the new guests on our classic server would tell us how much harder it was for them to get ranked on ours.. that their 4x4x4 dirt huts were good enough for a rank elsewhere(exaggeration, but u get the point). In a way, we sorta taught players to not be lazy and craft incredible things, things they never thought they had the ability to do simply because they never tried.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 04:25:33 am »
it's good to see a staff member dissing a player now that he doesn't play anymore. Makes me wonder what has been said about me behing my back, when I am offline or away and can't hear it.
Pretty sure the guy that took down kid lazer's stuff doesn't play on here dude.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

TheKidLazer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 04:30:09 am »
Hey man, I wasn't arguing against Opticraft's abilities. I completely and wholeheartedly agree we have pretty amazing builds that most servers can't compete with. And I know we have the best builders, don't get me wrong...the things toxicstriker and MrMonkey and countless others built in their time are the essence of true gift and one of the many reasons Minecraft was meant to exist.

I'm just surprised there aren't any builders elsewhere nowadays nearly enough as good as our builders...that this pmc moderator would be so surprised because he hasn't seen anything as good as that before...without the use of an outside program for help.

Well I guess it isn't that surprising. We always had higher standards for ranking builders on classic. I remember how many of the new guests on our classic server would tell us how much harder it was for them to get ranked on ours.. that their 4x4x4 dirt huts were good enough for a rank elsewhere(exaggeration, but u get the point). In a way, we sorta taught players to not be lazy and craft incredible things, things they never thought they had the ability to do simply because they never tried.
Cough...cuz we dont use outside programs. Yupyup. Lmao. I mean sure. No spritecraft. But me, as well as monkey and striker. Most definitely use programs to assist us. atleast with art. But we build the in game picture itself by ourselves.
Even Wyboths purist approach to sprites involved Paint. XD

And to Generator: I think Tomato thought you were talking about Wyboth. And to Tomato: Generator was talking about Jetra. Unless Jetra used to play here. But if that were true, he would've known better.

Holy_Moses

• Operator
  • I'm still here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 04:31:20 am »
Pretty sure he was talking about the special PMC Mod
IG - @oem_moses

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2013, 07:41:08 am »
yeah, when I saw iGen's more recent post, I realized my misconception. I apolagize for acting up while I shouldn't have.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2013, 08:26:25 am »
"Too perfect"? HA, they've obviously never heard of the TKL.

TheKidLazer

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2013, 04:45:00 pm »
"the The Kid Lazer" Ya dun goofed.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2013, 05:27:20 pm »
"the The Kid Lazer" Ya dun goofed.
I was trying to make the initials sound cooler, but whatever, I take it back then.

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2013, 02:00:10 am »
yeah, when I saw iGen's more recent post, I realized my misconception. I apolagize for acting up while I shouldn't have.
muffed the punt