June 02, 2024, 10:23:56 am

Author Topic: The Demon tree  (Read 1541 times)

demonic2012

• i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
    • View Profile
The Demon tree
« on: September 12, 2013, 06:45:27 pm »
The demon tree is a build that is protected, that I am trying to make into a town. anyone who wants to can build a house on the leaves of my giant tree. contact me in opticraft (demonic2012) if you want a plot. plots are free and include free access to public farms, (wheat, Carrot, melon, possibly potato, netherwart and maybe even a tree farm on a tree) villager area and egg drops. I am also putting in chests that anyone can put in or take out items from that they don't want.
these are the features I have already. future features include a chicken Colosseum that will be finished for entertainment purposes, possibly a gockey arena, (for those of you who don't know, Gockey is a sport where you hit an iron golem into a net. I have one on my private skyland atm, and people will ref their own matches. naturally, it was made by yours truly.)
anyone who wants to join this town, contact me while I am on or mail me.
i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Demon tree
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 07:11:49 pm »
This doesn't belong in user events. Moved.