May 06, 2024, 02:19:37 pm

Author Topic: The Slime Family  (Read 2273 times)

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
The Slime Family
« on: August 17, 2013, 03:43:00 am »
The Slime Family

As of 1.7 people might be able to change their names.  So 2 of my bros and I thought it would be fun to make the Slime Family.

WoodenSlime - WoodenSlime

Popman64 - GoldenSlime

Weddy100 - IronSlime
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 10:25:56 am by WoodenSlime »
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Slime Family
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 10:16:14 am »
Was this announced anywhere?

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 11:07:52 am »
I don't know where people are getting this information, but changing names is not confirmed for 1.7, the idea has been around for almost a year and a half and is simply that; an idea. There is no set date for it's release and has not been said to be in the 1.7 update, we just know they have thought of it and it's very likely to be added at some point.

What is more likely to happen sooner is having multiple Minecraft accounts on a single Mojang account, likely to be in the next lancher's update (possibly at the same time as 1.7)
(click to show/hide)

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 06:27:59 am »
Nope, but I hear Mojangs been thinking about it.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2013, 04:46:17 pm »
I don't know where people are getting this information, but changing names is not confirmed for 1.7, the idea has been around for almost a year and a half and is simply that; an idea. There is no set date for it's release and has not been said to be in the 1.7 update, we just know they have thought of it and it's very likely to be added at some point.

What is more likely to happen sooner is having multiple Minecraft accounts on a single Mojang account, likely to be in the next lancher's update (possibly at the same time as 1.7)
(click to show/hide)
wait does this mean buying it once then making a new name for free?

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 05:03:46 pm »

(click to show/hide)
wait does this mean buying it once then making a new name for free?

No, Mojang accounts are free but Minecraft accounts (or other Mojang games) cost. Your Mojang account would hold all of your accounts, making it easier to log in rather than having different Mojang accounts for each Minecraft account.

Example;
Mojang account -> Minecraft Account 1
                        -> Minecraft Account 2
                        -> Scrolls Account 1

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 08:02:47 pm »
That's just going to be confusing. It's bad enough when players now have multiple accounts, but now they're going to have ease of access. *sigh* Guess /aliases will be our friend from now on.
Visit the Typing Test and try!