May 03, 2024, 07:24:28 pm

Author Topic: Zombie survival!  (Read 12512 times)

roboticaldude

• SMP Trusted and Classic Myth
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie survival!
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 12:41:00 pm »
Well, considering that zombies aren't too bright. It probably wouldnt be very hard to keep alive. And I have enough guns/swords to stay alive....so thats that. (I also live on a mountain lol)

Food? Drinks? (Well, probalably home made Mountain Dew)
Close captioning brought to you by EVERYTHING. We can't show you since there is so much!

Angelsrage21

• Im nice, I promise :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 02:33:33 pm »
Well, considering that zombies aren't too bright. It probably wouldnt be very hard to keep alive. And I have enough guns/swords to stay alive....so thats that. (I also live on a mountain lol)

Well I guess that would be the only thing that could go wrong, and considering the town would be heavily populated, we would have to do something. I have no idea what. (and lol)

roboticaldude

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 01:32:15 pm »

Well I guess that would be the only thing that could go wrong, and considering the town would be heavily populated, we would have to do something. I have no idea what. (and lol)
You got to kill zombie's, beacause it's fun!
Close captioning brought to you by EVERYTHING. We can't show you since there is so much!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2013, 12:39:03 am »
Play the hell out of mortal kombat and learn how to rip out zombie spines without being bitten. Problem solved, no ammo concerns.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Angelsrage21

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2013, 01:19:51 am »
Play the hell out of mortal kombat and learn how to rip out zombie spines without being bitten. Problem solved, no ammo concerns.
lol, rotting flesh = this is possible  :p

roboticaldude

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2013, 12:06:11 pm »

Finish Them, that's all.

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2013, 04:46:14 pm »
well you dont know for sure mabs there are some zombie that can run that and most off the time zombies will sneak right behind you!

Angelsrage21

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 05:37:38 pm »
well you dont know for sure mabs there are some zombie that can run that and most off the time zombies will sneak right behind you!
true

Gogar72

• Architect
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 07:53:54 pm »
Knife?

roboticaldude

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2013, 08:01:48 pm »
Knife?

Knives are for suckers. Use an axe, sharp and blunt.

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2013, 09:07:32 pm »
I'll head on down to the Antarctic and set up base camp, ice fish, and breed seals and orcas to be zombie killing machines. 

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
Knife?

Knife? I'm talking bare hands.

I'll head on down to the Antarctic and set up base camp, ice fish, and breed seals and orcas to be zombie killing machines. 

Haven't you played Zombie Highway? Antarctica is the worst way to go.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 01:52:55 pm »
No matter where you are, antartica is "up". So one does not simply head on "down" to antartica

Afro_

• No, don't look here look there --->
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2013, 02:02:26 am »
Find a band of cops, then team up with them. Then go around slicing zombies' heads off.
Poor seaweed. He looks so weird toilets in a tree with no car on.
                  Opticraft:
SMP Trusted