May 23, 2024, 02:18:30 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] dylanstooth's ban appeal  (Read 1469 times)

dylanstooth

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] dylanstooth's ban appeal
« on: July 20, 2013, 06:54:02 pm »
i really do not know why but for me having a mod made me banned?!?! i was not planning on using it please help
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 06:55:57 pm by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] dylanstooth's ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »
I banned you because you admitted to having the galacticcraft mod and refused to remove it because 'it took ages' to install in the first place. Even if you don't intend to use it, you can't have any mods installed other than optifine on this server. I can't have an xray mod installed and say 'I don't plan to use it' when the minimap is sitting right there on my screen. This rule is in place to keep people from cheating.

As soon as you can prove that you have uninstalled the mod, I will unban you. To prove it, take screenshots of your mod folder or take video of you force updating your minecraft. That is the only way you are getting back on here.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

dylanstooth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 07:01:08 pm »
The galacticraft does not let you cheat i am not going to install it though becaus only my friend knows how i dont if you gave me a chance to explain

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 10:21:16 pm »
I did give you a chance to explain. You told me you had it installed, and I told you to uninstall it. You then told me that you wouldn't remove it because it took forever to install it in the first place. Regardless if it gives you a hand above other players, you need to uninstall it because it's breaking the rules of the server. No mods other than optifine are allowed. So get someone to uninstall it for you and give me proof that you have uninstalled it, or you can't come back. I'm sorry.
Visit the Typing Test and try!