March 29, 2024, 08:24:09 am

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Superstarbot100's ban appeal  (Read 2011 times)

Superstarbot100

[Zeradeth_] Superstarbot100's ban appeal
« on: July 13, 2013, 09:03:58 pm »
I don't get it...
On the opticraft.net/banned it say i was PERMAbanned for destroying 48 blocks of a green wool slime structure, I've never did that (Or at least I dont think i did) If the admins/mods (especially Zeradeth_, who banned me)) see this, unban me and let me see what "I" did.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:33:32 am by Zeradeth_ »

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 02:32:49 am »
Hi there Superstarbot100. First thing I'd like you to do is drop the attitude because it's not gonna help you at all here. I'm not going to 'unban [you] and let [you] see what "[you]" did' because that kind of defeats the purpose of banning someone. I will, however, show you the screenshots I took of the damage.

http://imgur.com/5Qj33P7,hQGLkFl,jgrKLtp#0

The first image is the damage after I had undone what you did. Granted, there was further damage inside and from what you'd dug under to get into it. The slime actually turned out to be a giant creeper head that someone had built with a sign that read "creepers gonna creep" on it. The text in chat shows that xboy2002 broke the lime wool, but that was the back; I fixed more damage you'd done in the front.

The second image is the damage before I undid it. (there was more which wasn't shown in the picture)

And the third image is the tunnel you dug under the hole to get into the creeper head in the first place.

Seeing as how you have so many previous bans (two others for grief, one for spamming) tell me why I should even consider pardoning you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:35:58 am by Zeradeth_ »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Superstarbot100

Re: [Zeradeth_] Superstarbot100's ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 08:12:10 pm »
Dude, I do remember that sign saying creepers gonna creep and the creeper face, but i don't remember at ALL me breaking it.that staircase inside.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:16:36 pm by Superstarbot100 »

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 03:22:07 am »
There is log block evidence showing that you broke into it and that you griefed the surrounding town. Granted, in the surrounding area the grief was minor, but you still broke blocks which did not belong to you. Your record states that you've been banned multiple times for grief. I don't think you have any intention of playing fair. I'm going to have to reject your appeal.

Appeal denied.

Superstarbot100

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 04:17:19 am »
Zeradeth I never even greifed that place! your plugin is going nuts. I remember seeing it but I never greifed it. There must be something wrong.   :-[
If I did greif it (and i dont think i did) I have a faint memory: I was new to opticraft so i went to Guest World to find some open space. I found some, and me and a old friend named Boomer[insert numbers here] built the 1st level of my house. And I offered to make his house too, when we were done, He logged off, since I was new I decided to look around. There was a green creeper structure next to a nether based creeper structure. I wanted to take a look inside so i dig a hole in, I forgot to block it up. But i never greifed the face.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:23:36 am by Superstarbot100 »

Zeradeth_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:52 pm »
Griefing into a structure is what you've just admitted to. You broke blocks to get into another player's build. That's enough to convict you in my book. Locking topic. Appeal denied.