May 05, 2024, 05:22:12 am

Author Topic: Read this, I'm pissed off  (Read 3529 times)

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
Read this, I'm pissed off
« on: July 03, 2013, 04:26:27 pm »
Ok, look. The staff insulted me, then I insulted them, and they ban me. That is just not cool. Not cool at all. These people need to learn to argue instead of using their little fairy powers to go: ban ban ban ban ban. Just sayin
The ZazzMaster

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Read this, I'm pissed off
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:33:20 pm »
I'm glad you were able to report this with maturity and calmness, not saying they use their little fairy powers or anything unnecessary like that. Do you have proof that they insulted you? Screenies?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:35:20 pm by awesomealicia »

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 04:36:41 pm »
I understand you are pissed off which is why I am glad you didn't post this under ban appeals, but do you have any chat logs, screenshots, or can you recall any specifics to what happened?

You see, I am not trying to piss you off, but based on what you typed, all I can see is a rant from you being pissed off that you got banned.

A while back, all of the admins began taking all of the animal spawn eggs from players who owned them. A moderator ended up taking my spawn egg, and he finally did. I was extremely pissed off that I had the thing taken from me (given that I had bought it for 80K), and said "Fuck you" to said moderator out of anger. It was a bad move on my part, but I didn't get banned. Instead one of the admins talked to me, and we came to an agreement on stuff. I wasn't banned for cursing directly at a moderator, and I even got the 80K back that I had spent on the spawn egg. The reason I include this story is to support why I don't see your post as more than a rant.

Can you provide any evidence in context of the staff insulting you? And perhaps any info as to why they might have?

Also, I'd like to stay neutral in this. I just want to understand a little more about the whole of the situation.

Best griefer name ^

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 04:37:40 pm »
I have no screenshots, but a lot of opticrafters, (some are staff) don't exactly like me too much, if u know what I mean.
The ZazzMaster

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:13 pm »
Ill tell u guys what happened exactly
The ZazzMaster

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:40:59 pm »
From what I gathered you were banned because you called zera a pussy, which is against the rules. You can argue with her all you want, as long as you keep it civil, which apparently you didnt do.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 04:44:42 pm »
A player asked me why I was not trusted, I then said  "had an argument with nick, because some some staff members, not all, weren't being nice enough, and they had demoted me earlier that day because I supposedly griefed 5 blocks." I had had enough, so I complained. Anyway, igen started to yell at me saying stuff like " ur lucky i didn't perm ban u". And I'm thinking to myself "what, Permban me for griefing 5 blocks...". So then zebra death started to tell me how I wasn't being nice enough, Even though all that really happened was that a guy asked me why I was demoted, I gave him my answer, then people started bitching about me. And then, zeradeth kicked me, so I cursed at him, and he banned me.
The ZazzMaster

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 04:48:17 pm »
Yes, and cursing at other players is against the rules. If igen said you griefed, you probably griefed, even if you dont remember it. I highly doubt he wouldve permabanned you, and maybe the demotion was a little harsh, but that was your punishment.

ZazzMaster

• Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 04:48:25 pm »
I won't be on forums for the next few hours so don't be pissed if I don't answer u immediately. My story is in my comment above
The ZazzMaster

ViperZeroOne

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 04:58:12 pm »
First, I'm going to start by saying I wasn't there.  That said, I'm going to do a little breakdown of the situation based on your own statements.

all that really happened was that a guy asked me why I was demoted, I gave him my answer, then people started bitching about me.

Obviously people weren't happy with what you said, which should have been the first clue that it should have been kept in a PM instead of general chat.  Regardless, that's when you let Moderators take over to calm down the people who are bitching.

And then, zeradeth kicked me

Mods don't kick for no reason, so you must have been warned about something when you were kicked.  This should have been your clue that maybe you should calm down.

so I cursed at him, and he banned me.

Which is exactly what I would have done if a player who was just kicked for something came back in and started cursing at me.

From your own story I don't see anything wrong with what happened.  Yes, people might have been "bitching" about you, but you are the one who went overboard in your response to it.  The kick should have been enough warning for you to just calm down, maybe log out for a little bit, but you had to hop back on and go overboard.  You could have just let staff handle it, but you didn't.  If you're going to toss around blame you should look at your own actions first.
"I griefed because my dog sat on my mouse and farted!"
- BAN APPEAL DENIED!!

Dark Knight eh?.... I'M BATMAN!!!  ;)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 05:05:50 pm »
This, really, should've been resolved in a PM with the appropriate individuals-- not vented out in the general public. Thread is closed.

Please do not do this again-- it clutters up the forums and creates a hostile environment. If you have an issue with other users, please speak to them in Private Messages. If you have a ban that you would like to, calmly, resolve with staff, please make a ban appeal in the appropriate section.