Mortal Kombat
2 (22.2%)
Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault
3 (33.3%)
MLB 13 The Show
1 (11.1%)
NBA 2k13
1 (11.1%)
The new Sly game (forgot what it is called)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Don't know if I already to you this...  (Read 3309 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Don't know if I already to you this...
« on: June 24, 2013, 08:45:05 pm »
I'm leaving yet another decision up to you guys. On June 6 I won TWO PS Vitas from a crane/claw game at Six Flags and just two days ago I got Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on it (if you ask me, this game is at least an 8.5/10). This thing has been estimated to have the same power (in terms of hardware) as the original Xbox, which is very impressive if you ask me, and the 5 inch OLED screen is absolutely beautiful. That's my opinion, enough of that. Go get yourself a PS Vita if you can, 250$ and post your PSN here so I can add you (as soon as my lazy ass gets one).

What I am asking is for you to respond to the poll and suggest me some good games and to post your PSN here so I can add you. Mmkay, seeya.

(I'm level 211 in 2.3 days with Ratchet in PS AS battle royale: fear me. Bye)
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Re: Don't know if I already to you this...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 08:58:22 pm »
Snape, I am going to Six Flags next week :) hopefully I win something

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:21:08 pm »

The one in Vallejo?

If so, the machines are located near the 3-Point challenge, which is near the Medusa. If you're serious about winning, being at least 50$ (although if you do as good as I did you only need 5)

It's 5$ for three tries and 2$ for one. I would take advantage of the 5$ choice. You have 20 seconds to get the prize so move quick.

Bring a friend. Have him go on the left of the machine to call out directions. You man the controls and the other axis. Once both axis have been lined up, drop the crane (the yellow button, not the red one). It is the easiest to win the ps vita because its box is a perfect square and it has beads on the bottom. The lack of both of these conditions make it (literally) impossible for the iPod touch and the lack of only one makes it difficult but possible to win the 3DS. If you win, let me know. Please record yourself going ape shit: I regret not doing the same. Also, you may need to waste a few tries to get the box in the best condition possible (maybe it rotates a little, on its side, etc). I won twice in a row in my first two tries, so it might be easy enough for you to not have to do that. If you want to try your luck on the 3DS (Some dude paid me to get him one nd it worked after like 30$), just know it's very hard due to its rectangular shape. The iPod touch has no beads at the bottom of the machine and is in a slippery glass case, making it literally impossible. There are usually two of each in the machine, so if you get two you get to say what I said: If you win once, it's luck. If you win twice, it's skill. It was also nice because we won two, so we each took one. Good luck sir, let me know if you win. And get Playstatiom All-Stars Battle Royale on it. It's pretty fun.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 09:41:45 pm by SalsaInABowl »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 11:47:48 pm »

The one in Vallejo?

If so, the machines are located near the 3-Point challenge, which is near the Medusa. If you're serious about winning, being at least 50$ (although if you do as good as I did you only need 5)

It's 5$ for three tries and 2$ for one. I would take advantage of the 5$ choice. You have 20 seconds to get the prize so move quick.

Bring a friend. Have him go on the left of the machine to call out directions. You man the controls and the other axis. Once both axis have been lined up, drop the crane (the yellow button, not the red one). It is the easiest to win the ps vita because its box is a perfect square and it has beads on the bottom. The lack of both of these conditions make it (literally) impossible for the iPod touch and the lack of only one makes it difficult but possible to win the 3DS. If you win, let me know. Please record yourself going ape shit: I regret not doing the same. Also, you may need to waste a few tries to get the box in the best condition possible (maybe it rotates a little, on its side, etc). I won twice in a row in my first two tries, so it might be easy enough for you to not have to do that. If you want to try your luck on the 3DS (Some dude paid me to get him one nd it worked after like 30$), just know it's very hard due to its rectangular shape. The iPod touch has no beads at the bottom of the machine and is in a slippery glass case, making it literally impossible. There are usually two of each in the machine, so if you get two you get to say what I said: If you win once, it's luck. If you win twice, it's skill. It was also nice because we won two, so we each took one. Good luck sir, let me know if you win. And get Playstatiom All-Stars Battle Royale on it. It's pretty fun.
No sorry, in Atlanta

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:48:23 pm »
Just a slightly off topic question. How do you win those claw games?
Im back.... I think

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 11:51:21 pm »
Just a slightly off topic question. How do you win those claw games?

(Just got the Russian Opticraft logo on this page)

I explained it in my first post on this topic.

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2013, 02:59:31 am »
(Just got the Russian Opticraft logo on this page)
DAFUQ IS THAT
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 03:27:09 am »
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 05:34:28 am »
It's very rare, I believe a 1/1000 chance

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 04:34:54 am »
Bump - I would like this locked, as I have made my decision based on the poll. Thank you guys for voting, I love being able to leave decisions up to you guys.