May 07, 2024, 04:17:07 pm

Author Topic: Dale, Phlib, and Crab's Enderman Farm! :D Status: OPEN  (Read 11671 times)

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
Re: Dale, Phlib, and Crab's Enderman Farm! :D
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 07:07:53 pm »
On the prices picture, I can't see if there is a perm price. If you can buy perm, how much is it?
It is 25k

And how efficient is this farm, have you measured yet?
     Daniel121801's enderman farm. Dont bug him becuz he doesnt sell access. Only close friends are allowed. It is gavin's best design so far and it is very nice, made of pure quartz with automatic doors, including anvils and an enchanting room.

About 10 levels a minute if they are spawning correctly.
     25k? Ok you wont see me there... Ima stick with mine that is lvl 30 in 2 mins(I dont own it I meant I have access btw). You guys are just overpriced. Gav's is proably just as good as urs if not better and his is 10k...
_gavin's farm he said is 30lvls in like 5-10 minutes, plus his is way too crowded. Crab, are there any extra amenities in your farm? Cause mine has 9 anvils, an enchanting table w/ 18 shelves, and an enderchest, and its 0->30 in 3min 32 seconds plus I sell potions 50% off to members. And i think mine will be 15k. Also _gavin  undersold himself because he knew that due to his popularity, he would definitely profit. And andersad, whose farm do you have access to because I am really skeptical about the 2 minutes.
'

Looking at all this, Im noticing that there's a problem with the pricing. Well, listen up folks, we almost ended up 100k perm. so be luck that we divided that by 4.
-Dale

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 07:10:35 pm »
      Umm my last post didnt turn out...? So here:

It is Daniel121801's enderman farm. Don't bother asking him to buy access because he doesnt sell it. Only close friends allowed. It is gav's newest and best enderman farm he has made. It is also really nice, made of pure quartz blocks with intricate designs on them and coming with a disposal, anvils, and a level 30 enchanting room.

Update: Lol look in Dale's last pic of the farm, daniel is talking in chat.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:08:39 pm by andersad »
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

Dalei

• Somewhere far away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 08:05:43 pm »
Updated the prices.
We are now OPEN! Msg me or crab for purchases.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:18:41 pm by DaleJr2148 »
-Dale

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 03:16:52 am »
On the prices picture, I can't see if there is a perm price. If you can buy perm, how much is it?
It is 25k

Daniel121801's enderman farm. Dont bug him becuz he doesnt sell access. Only close friends are allowed. It is gavin's best design so far and it is very nice, made of pure quartz with automatic doors, including anvils and an enchanting room.

25k? Ok you wont see me there... Ima stick with mine that is lvl 30 in 2 mins(I dont own it I meant I have access btw). You guys are just overpriced. Gav's is proably just as good as urs if not better and his is 10k...
_gavin's farm he said is 30lvls in like 5-10 minutes, plus his is way too crowded. Crab, are there any extra amenities in your farm? Cause mine has 9 anvils, an enchanting table w/ 18 shelves, and an enderchest, and its 0->30 in 3min 32 seconds plus I sell potions 50% off to members. And i think mine will be 15k. Also _gavin  undersold himself because he knew that due to his popularity, he would definitely profit. And andersad, whose farm do you have access to because I am really skeptical about the 2 minutes.
I'd also like to say mine is decently fast, if not the fastest(i know it's not the fastest), and I sell perm access for only 7k... sorry if im squashing your prices, but they ARE quite overpriced :) But seeing all these high prices... i'm gonna raise the price by a bit lol
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 04:06:41 am »
It is 25k

'

Looking at all this, Im noticing that there's a problem with the pricing. Well, listen up folks, we almost ended up 100k perm. so be luck that we divided that by 4.
       Ok I didnt see that post... 100 fucking k? You would never have any customers! I would expect 30k MAX for the best one on the server.

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 01:55:35 pm »
It is 25k

'

Ok I didnt see that post... 100 fucking k? You would never have any customers! I would expect 30k MAX for the best one on the server.
That's technically paying $10 for access to an enderman farm :/
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 03:03:43 pm »
It is 25k

'

That's technically paying $10 for access to an enderman farm :/
   ?

jh2018

• View Profile
Re: Dale, Phlib, and Crab's Enderman Farm! :D Status: OPEN
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »
Reminds me of _gavin's price....

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »
50% of these posts are just argueing on each other , andersad please stop posting and complaining here unless you ask stuff.
If they think they chose the right price they would keep that price
The farms works 100% effieciently with no enderman at more then 1 punch.

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 07:00:26 pm »
I will be sure to come and use it soon.
previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,

andersad

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2013, 07:12:48 pm »
50% of these posts are just argueing on each other , andersad please stop posting and complaining here unless you ask stuff.
If they think they chose the right price they would keep that price
The farms works 100% effieciently with no enderman at more then 1 punch.
       Ok, have it your way. If they arent open to critisism then they shouldnt be in the business.