May 15, 2024, 01:04:38 am

Author Topic: Moderator application: jowen12  (Read 1617 times)

Jowenator

• View Profile
Moderator application: jowen12
« on: June 22, 2013, 12:31:23 am »

Timezone: GMT+1 (Summer time but usually +0)

Forums: August 2012

Were you recommended by anyone?: Daniblue182, Others please post below! :)

Why you should become a moderator: I'm not going to bore you with the whole clichè of why I feel I would bring something new to the server, because I'm not good at that kind of thing and frankly, I'm guessing you've had enough of reading these applications by the time you get to mine (even if you do!) Anyhow, I hope to believe that I have the level of maturity to fit in with the rank of moderator whilst keeping my same level of humour present! Being the social hermit I am, I spend plenty of time on the server and feel that I am ready to give others a hand if they need be, sure, I'm not perfect, no-where near meeting the sub-standards of 'perfect' at all, i.e sometimes I forget that not everyone on the server has to agree with what I believe and so on... But I hope that by becoming a moderator I can focus on those 'issues' and resolve them, Opticraft has a brilliant atmosphere to it anyway, everytime I login I feel like I am joining my group of friends at college and just messing around, and I wish by increasing my rank to moderator I can finally feel truly significant and helpful to someone! Anyway soppy stuff over, thanks for reading!

TL:DR Opticraft is the only thing keeping me from insanity, being a mod would be something else for me to contribute to!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 01:02:30 am by Jowenator »
Dislilmofonatdooinwahestol'

demonic2012

• i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator application: jowen12
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 12:35:41 am »
suported. Jowen is a good guy. id know. please try to ignore the swasticas... :P hes a good guy and hed make a great mod
i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator application: jowen12
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 12:54:13 am »
Supported! And only staff can reccomend you

The selfie that made nick change spawn.