May 28, 2024, 07:33:52 pm

Author Topic: Big Hotel or Town-In-A-Tower  (Read 2771 times)

moonstar99

• View Profile
Big Hotel or Town-In-A-Tower
« on: June 06, 2013, 02:54:23 am »
I am currently decorating a 13-floor tower and building apartments in it. I may make it a community like a town, or a hotel. If both do not succeed, I may just sell the tower.
 I am planning to add 2 or more floors to make some awesome suite/penthouses. ;)
Cobble donations would be appreciated.* Also plenty of different woods/bonemeal/blaze rods. Hehe. :)
    If you would like to donate money, I could reserve a room for you. I will be making a community farm for all residents.
I may get a community spawner, if I can find one or buy one to set a /home at.
   I am moonstar99

* I have a chest labeled "Trash" that sends the items into a different chest. Also, if you are planning to make a big do action that you think is deserving of a room in the tower, Message me when I'm on the server.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Big Hotel or Town-In-A-Tower
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 04:45:38 am »
I take it this is meant to be in smp section.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 01:49:22 pm »
I like the idea.  I can donate cobble.

moonstar99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 06:53:29 pm »
Thanks

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 08:06:35 pm »
Maybe, find a say double spider spawner, and then build the hotel above it. Also, I would love to help build the building itself and maybe some rooms and help design the hotel really. If that is needed, I would like to do that.

andersad

• Get out there and live!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »
       I just thought of something that would be AWESOME. If this was build from bedrock level to sky level. That would be an AMAZING build.
Opticraft- Best SMP server EVER
Go get em' :)

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 01:38:33 am »
Umm... 13 floors? lol
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

CrazyGamer2000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 02:57:54 am »
Hello,
          I'm the head builder on this project. We will eventually make this from bedrock level to sky level. We will be in need of iron, glass, lots of cobble, lots of dirt, and lots of stone. We are currently very close to completion the 13 floor tower itself. We have cheap bunks, small cheapish rooms, big expensive rooms, and a very expensive penthouse. The penthouse will be 10,000 to 20,000 dollars varying if people see an interest in it. The other rooms have varied prices due to their different sizes. We also have a storage level on floor 10 and will add more below the hotel later. We have an elevator that goes up to floor 12 since we would like to give the penthouse all the privacy possible.  We have an express elevator that leads down to the lobby only.  We will have a 10 story farm later as well that grows every type of crop and has sheep, pigs, and cows on the roof. We also have numerous commercial plots throughout the hotel.  Every residential area comes with a bed except the penthouse, which has two.We have a cafe that will serve food and could use a couple employees to work there in shifts daily. We may have a spleef arena later but that is not guaranteed. Any help would be appreciated. moonstar99 or I will keep you updated on the progress of the Oasis Tower, which is the decided name of the hotel,
          Yours Truly CrazyGamer2000, head builder of Oasis Tower.