May 28, 2024, 08:03:30 pm

Author Topic: looking for help - *samulant city*  (Read 1461 times)

shortgeorgeee

• \
    • View Profile
looking for help - *samulant city*
« on: July 24, 2013, 08:56:22 pm »
Welcome to SAMULANT CITY[/size]

Me and larko are working on a resort with race tracks, horses, fairgrounds and much more.

But just off location a little bit I have plans to build a town/city. I have found an amazing spot In the new chunks, by the sea only a very short way away from the main theme parky area we are currently building.

I've got abit of money I can put towards the project which will hopefully cover most off the costs, but we need all the donations we can get as this will be pricey:)
I will put a list of Jobs like Vice mayers ect at the bottom along with helpful donations after the screenies.

Here are the main attractions we are currently making a start on:

and here is the city boarder in relation to the Theme park:

We plan to Make a sandstone wall so sandstone would be GREATLY appreciated!

List of jobs that we are looking for at the moment:

Vice mayer- (only one-) Will work along side me and Larko, help shape the city and will have a big role in creating and running it.

main creators- (up to three) works with the mayers and vice mayer to create the city and also has imput into the designs.

head of relations- (only one or two) someone who knows all the information and can pass this onto the public, they would be working with the other players.

real estate- (up to three) someone who can sell off plots and houses, stays organised and on the job.

-APPLICATION FORM- (note you do not need to be off the trusted rank to apply)

ingame name:
wanted job:
when usually you are online:
why you should get the job:
other thoughts you may have:

donations of any kinds will be extremely helpful- the sorts of things we are looking for are:
All kinds of would
sand stone
stone
stone bricks

thankyou!

previous account: http://www.opticraft.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24282
I forgot my password and couldn't recover it ok,