May 04, 2024, 05:13:39 am

Author Topic: Iron Golem Fighting Arena! (Help clearing and donations needed!)  (Read 2263 times)

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
So recently (about a week), I started my 27 cell iron golem farm. Zeradeth_ has made the cells, whilst i have made the redstone contraptions an laid the whole structure out. For a while now I have wanted to make a fighting arena that takes advantage of naturally spawning iron golems aggression. If you punch a naturally spawned iron golem then it will chase you down, it also fights zombies. So here is my plan so far:

Large circular arena beneath the farm, there is an array of rooms. Iron golems spawn and fall in the rooms, players run around and hit each golem (this will make them agro'ed) then a piston gate lowers from each room and madness ensues. Based on how fast iron golems spawn from the 27 cell farm, golems will be able to be spawned for a new battle in a matter of minutes. Also in the biome i have a double spider spawner, and 3 zombies spawners. These could be linked up for a zombie/cave spider battle. All of this will be rather hard to set up, especially considering my current money :P

If this is to be at all possible i would greatly appreciate any donations. Leave a post downbelow if you donated anything. I will be posting pictures updating on how the arena is going. Here is a livemap view of the farm. http://smp.opticraft.net/map/#/-6147/64/5955/-3/0/0

Being as the farm will be underground i would love some picks as well. Here is a list of what I need to make the arena:

-Efficiency Picks
-Diamond protections stones (or any ore ps, idc)
-Lots of clean stone
-Glass
-Oak wood
-Piston (sticky or normal)
-Redstone
-Repeaters
-Slimeballs
-Glowstone/glowstone lamps

This is a short list of what i require to make this happen. To start the arena i will clear a 200 by 200 area down to bedrock. The arenas floor will be a 51x51 circle, it will consist of obstacles. Areas for bow fire and a pit in the center with potion buffs. Eventually it will have a beacon (if we are able to buy them).

This is a large project and will take a lot of time. Msg me ingame or on the forums if you cant catch me online. Any help clearing is greatly appreciated! You can sign up below to clear:

People currenly clearing land:
-GoalieGuy
-Pokeyzrule/chinesehorse
-2468avc
-----
-----
-----
And more if more people sign up

NOTE: Very soon I will have a /home at an area where the land is to be cleared. Signup if you want to clear below, clearers get to keep all items they find and all cobble.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:05:45 pm by gavin1928374655 »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Golem Fighting Arena! (Help clearing and donations needed!)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 10:03:41 pm »
i wanna clear land! please i need something to do on Opti

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:05:50 pm »
Dont worry, ill have the area marked out very soon. Also ill have anarea to leave donations

PokeyzRule

• IGN: chinesehorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 02:28:09 am »
I'll help... :D
Quote from: Winston Churchill
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Mew York
Get Razer Game Booster for free now!

2468avc

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »
Put me down for clearing land but please understand if I don't work on this too much.
-2468avc

*Looking for a signature, feel free to make one for me :)*

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 12:40:22 am »
Gonna go ahead and lock this, I will re start this project later than I have time. At the moment I'm going to be working on my other projects though.