May 16, 2024, 06:17:15 am

Author Topic: [crippnfeet] Why the HECK did i get banned??  (Read 2118 times)

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
[crippnfeet] Why the HECK did i get banned??
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:26:40 pm »
Okay, so i got a text from pulbos2 saying ÿou got banned from opticraft!!" I was on my iPad, and freaked out, and went on the server to see if he was kidding. NOPE. I went on the website and found out i got banned for greifing into cripnfoot's farm. I think i might know what he was talking about if it was a nether farm thing, but it might not be his... I f so, it said "free access" (im pretty sure, cuz thats what hoofalahink told me) now, CherryPie2341, a friend of mine IRL, got banned for the same reason. I have no idea what crippnfoot is talking about. Sorry.

Chewbs

This too
 Did you break any of the rules? Not that i am aware of.
- Did you grief another players work? No.
- Did you swear excessively? DEFINITELY NO.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Nope.

All of this is true. Im honestly pretty freaked out right now. I think i was unrightfully banned, and so was Cherrypie.
PS.. I see you 2 are on this page... Are you replying? Sorry.... Im just like... Impatient when i get creeped out...

TheRealFamous? Are you typing? Or just watching? 0.0 Sarry. Im just creeped out...

Aaaannnnnyyyy bboooddddyyyy? Please? Zeldie? You got any sugestions?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:14:59 pm by Tobs »

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [crippnfeet] Why the HECK did i get banned??
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 08:13:51 pm »
Being impatient will not get you anywhere, chances are it was your fault for getting banned in the first place. Merged useless posts. As for the ban, you were banned by crippnfeet so please wait for her to respond.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Chewbs7

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »
I'm honestly sorry for being impatient, but I'm just annoyed, because I've been on the server for over a year now, and I don't want to get banned for something I didn't do. I'm OK with getting banned for something I DID do, but I didn't, hence, I'm making a Ban appeal. So, if you see crippnfoot, tell her I'd like to talk about this. Soon, please...

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 05:52:02 am »
Hello there :) so I was wondering through foots old homes and I went to my very first home to sheer my shepherd to arrived to a massive live dug around the house and leading down in to my animal farm pin inspecting more I found cherry doing most of digging your name was there too also having broken into a small cobble house thing I made ... ... given this was back in Feb it was broken why would you do so?  See in what was obviously a hidden room under the house why did you both continue. Digging?  And why block that you very well knew were not natural did you break?  As for cherry please make. A separate appeal
I will post all block reads and screenies when I get to my comp and please remove your signature having people bug me will not help
~Grace~

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 02:17:09 pm »
ok. Sorry for the signature, i put it there because i didnt know how often you came on... Sorry, as for the grief, I might know where it was... I cant qute remember.. If it was in a jungle, I swear, It looked like it had been raided and griefed and looted, so we checked it out. We saw sheep in there, and weve been looking for animals for our little "Wookiee Village" (about 50 blocks away..), and I had been in the area for the whole time ive BEEN on the server, and saw no activity there whatsoever, and never went IN it because i wasnt sure it it was inhabited, but we thought it most likely wasnt. I am DEEPLY sorry if this was your first house. You may have all the sheep back, (they are at /home Chewbs7 town) and i will fix anything i broke. As for Cherry, she is a friend of mine IRL, but she moved away, and i do not have much contact with her anymore. I can try to see if she needs/wants to make an appeal.

PS i was wondering if this is a Perma. Ban or a Temp. Ban.

Thanks, Chewbs

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 02:26:12 pm »
I also have to say, i dont believe i build a bug hole around your property, but am SOOOO sorry i did break into your house. I will try to fix it, i belive the sheep are still at my village, and you may have them back. I dont like it when people grief MY house, and i know how it feels... I am deeply sorry. I shouldnt have done that. I honestly wish i didnt. I feel all weird and sad right now.....

Chewbs
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 02:30:11 pm by Chewbs7 »

crippnfeet

• I love Crippnfoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 06:38:19 pm »
Thank your for your honesty and apology I feel u are sorry and will pardon you when in game :)
~Grace~

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:24 pm »
Thank you :)

Chewbs7

• Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 07:34:45 pm »
When you are on i will give you your sheep :)